Chapter 2

I start chewing on one of my lip piercing. I just laid on my bed it was kinda like my apartment. the bed was a single bed with a bed side table on both sides with a bathroom that's huge with a spa bath and a massive shower, the kitchen was so big there was an island with pans hanging up above it and the lounge room had a TV but I know I'm going to live on the apple laptop. I hear my phone vibrate on the bed side table I picked it up and read the message from josh.
Hey sup ginger you wanna go to the training room apparently anyone can use there powers there.
~sexy beast
I roll my eyes and send him one back,
Sure but you have to show me around or are we wondering around looking for it?
~I'll kill your ass (ginger)
I sat up and go changed into a leather jacket and jeans which moved easily with me and it was comfortable I put my hair up in a ponytail and I looked in the mirror to see that you could just see the roots of my hair is going ginger but it looked like a light brown "shit" I look through the cupboards , I was so relieve when I found hair dye "thank the lord but I'll do it later" I said as I put it back and looked into the mirror "fuck it" I said walking out I walked into someone's hard chest "shit sorry" I looked up to see guards holding a man he looked adorable but he stunk bad "be carful child this is a violent vampire" I put my hand on my hip and rolled my eyes "don't worry this girl can kill a vampire killed my first one when I was 10" I said as I walked away to go find josh "bye miss liberté" I growled loudly I felt someone hug me "calm down ginger" I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath "lets go" I said we started walking around but it felt we were going in circles "dude you said you knew where it was" I wined just then we walked past a awesome smell and stopped and followed the smell I stopped at a door. "Vic what are you doing" josh walked up behind me "food before hoes" I said opening the door to see the kitchen and saw bacon "in not a hoe" Josh said going all sassy on my ass "watch and learn" I saw the cook turn around to the fridge and started singing a song in French how do I know this well that was the language I was brought up on. I jumped on the other side of the island and peeked over the bench to see the cook to stir the pot on the stove so her back to me I jumped on the bench and took the plate of bacon and ran out of the kitchen josh ran after me and surprisingly  the training room was right next to the kitchen "you got to be kidding me" there was a sign saying no food or drink I grabbed a few well more like a handful and shoved it all in my mouth and gave the plate to josh "enjoy" I said while chewing I quickly swallowed my food when I saw the cook marching towards us "so your the thief" she poked josh in the chest "sorry it won't happened again" sir said behind the cook "oh sir Davis I thought you Were watching the newbies" sir raided an eyebrow "well they are right behind you" she nodded and walked towards the kitchen with the left over bacon. "sorry?" I said rubbing my arm unsure "it's okay she can get really mean" I turn around at the strange voice coming from behind me "Tristan this is Vic and josh" he motioned to us "and this is Tristan he will be training you two especially you Victoria" I nodded "well let's get started" I nodded and walked in "guys show me your wings" I looked at my wings and then josh he took his jacket off I closed my eyes and concentrated I have three gifts fire, invisibility and well killing "amazing" he whispered expecting me like I'm his prey "what is?" I snapped Josh looked at me his look was telling me I needed to calm down I took a deep breath and mumbled a sorry "what's your natural hair color" oh shit is it that noticeable "brown I dyed it black because it brought to many memories back" I lied "such a good liar but not good enough" I looked around to see no one else but us in the room "why do you want to know" he shrugged "just curios apparently you were found on earth killed a very strong vampire you were ten black hair then as well...ummmm.. oh yeah your powers were stronger then any worrier there now what's your original hair color"I wasn't shocked everyone knows that well all worriers that day did. I glared at him "go fuck yourself" I growled lowly "calm down Victoria" I couldn't get calm down in fact I got angrier "GINGER CALM DOWN!!!" He shouted and hugged me "a ginger super rare and this one is strong" he touched my hair and all of it went back to ginger all of it "you dick your only pushing it" I growled josh shouted out in pain I stopped instantly and the fire disappeared "sorry josh" he glared at me "no I told you to calm down but you ignored me" he shouted at me not caring and he just stomped off I felt something break. i walked over to a booth with bows and arrows hanging on the wall with a target I walked up to the target and pushed it as far as it could go back. i walked back to the staring line and looked how far it was I could just see the colors. I picked up a bow and a silver arrow but it burnt my hand like it was boiling hot i hissed out in pain "what's wrong to hot" I heard that stupid mock voice behind me "no I accidentally cut myself" I lied I picked it up ignoring the pain and pulled the string back everything went in slow motion I took a deep breath forgetting about the world and I let go of the string and it flew fast towards the target I picked up another one pain burning I pulled back again I went to pick up another one bit Tristan stopped me "fuck off" I said trying to grab it "gingers are half angel, quarter wolf and the other quarter vampire. touching the metal will only hurt you more" he said I stopped and ran to retrieve the target and arrows I quickly ripped out the arrows and left them on the floor both got bullseye "cool" I said as I ran back "hey Tristan" I stopped when I heard someone shouting I stayed silent running behind the stands "where is this she devil?!" There were a bunch of buff men standing there with guns and loads of silver bullets "she went to fetch the target she should be here soon she pushed it as far as it can go!" Tristan shouted back all the men went running down my booth I quickly got up and ran towards Tristan I was beyond pissed "take the first left keep going there should be doors saying missions take the door on the left" I snarled at him "why should I trust you" he glared at me "you don't have much time" I heard shouting coming closer "if your wrong your so dead" I said grabbing knives, now and none silver arrows before running as fast as I could.