Chapter 10

"Go away or i swear to god I'll fucking rip your head off!" I groaned its too early to even think about getting up, I felt the bed sink next to me "Victoria..." oh no here comes the speech "you a big girl you should be up and ready to go training you still need to get used to your wolf form without your wolf and your vampire self.."i cut him off my rolling on top of him "but it's tooo early" I groaned into his hard chest and started falling back asleep when I felt him put me back on the bed but he didn't leave me alone he picked me up and threw me in the bath tub "hey you cunt" the water taps were turned on and warm water hit me "its night time why can't we do it at day?" i shouted at him getting out of the bath tub slapping his arm and turning the water off "we are vampires remember" oh yeah "but you were out in the day time yesterday!" I said annoyed "but it was cloudy that day remember?" i rolled my eyes but he quickly slammed the door closed the door and left me, i just shrugged and took off my drenched clothes and started running the shower.

Once i was done i walked into my bedroom with a towel wrapped around my body and walked into the walk in closet and pulled out the training suit i wore the last day at heaven, i sighed and threw it on the bed at i brushed my hair into a pony tail i walked to the suit and looked at it "i never thought you would think so much" i turn to see josh standing in the doorway "a lot has happened" i said walking into my bathroom to get dress, i used my vampire speed to get dressed "any weapons i can use?" i asked putting my last few throwing knives and putting combat boots on "down stairs in the gym there is but no guns" i nodded and started following him down stairs "oh hello dear victoria" i turn my head to see miss smith making coffee " hey miss smith how was you sleep?" she smiled "darling we sleep at day time you better get used to it" she said handing a coffee to me i breathed the coffee aroma in, i took a mouthful and sat on the bar stool "hurry up we need to train you" i growled at Zac "get off my case" i said taking another mouthful of coffee letting the sweet taste bring warmth to me "objection"

"over ruled" i quickly said laughing with everyone around me "god we would make epic judges" Zac said in-between laughs i took the last mouthful of my coffee and got up and walked into a random room "thanks miss smith" i said before leaving the room.

"first we will start with an arm wrestle" Zac said pushing me to a metal table "ill verse vic first" he said leaning his right hand on the table and holding mine "come on" i rolled my eyes and got ready as well josh placed his hand on top of both of ours and looked at us, i smirked and looked at Zac "ready" i nodded and so did Zac "GO!" We bother used all our strength Zac started winning "your going down punk" i said pushing his arm back, he started desperately trying to win but his arm hit the metal table "and VICTORIA DEFEATS THE DEFENDING CHAMPION!" Josh started making noises that sounded like a crowd going wild, i looked at the table to see to massive dints in it "what do you mean the defending champion?"it slipped out of my mouth "well good question he is.. well was the strongest vampire here" i started laughing "did the big vampire loose his ego over a little vampire" he glared at me and went to the bench press "okay start warming up with some weights and a run on the walking machine but that thing hasn't been used in years" josh said disappearing "dick" I glared at Zac who has walked over to a bar booted across a doorway which I was assuming was a chin ups bar, I slowly walked towards the bench press and put another 20 kg on each side.