Episode 115 - I'm Hungry

The little group continued on, to find Naraku, it was a bright sunny day. Rin was running around with her arms out like she was flying, Jaken was running after her. While Sesshomaru walked, watching the area, watching for any signs of Naraku. Chelsea was walking next to Sesshomaru, smiling at her little friends. Ah-Un was flying around, enjoying the clear sunny sky.

It was a relaxing time, after the rough past couple days, it was nice to be able to just walk and watch the day go by. However, a little growly noise rang out loudly throughout the area.

Rin and Jaken stopped and looked at Chelsea and Sesshomaru, Sesshomaru looked at Chelsea.

She stood there and looked back at everyone, putting a hand on her stomach, she looked away. "What? I haven't eaten in two days; I was worried about you guys." She huffed.

Rin started laughing, "Let's find something to eat." She ran off to find food.

Jaken stared at her, "How have you not eaten in two days?" He was shocked, "Rin and I had found time to eat!"

Chelsea bent down and looked at the imp, "Like I said, I was worried. I'm glad Rin ate though." She said looking up at Rin.

Sesshomaru looked at Chelsea.

She looked up at him, "What?"

"Even angels need to be fed." He looked off after Rin, "Go with her, get something to eat."

"Alright." She sighed, "We'll try to keep up." Chelsea walked after Rin, brushing herself against Sesshomaru as she passed.

Jaken watched her walk away, "My Lord, what is it about her that draws you in so?"

Sesshomaru watched Chelsea leave, then turned and started walking away. "I don't know what you are talking about." His voice was calm.

Jaken just stared at him, "My lord." He followed, "With utmost respect. I say you holding that woman's hand just moments ago." He said carefully, he wasn't sure why Sesshomaru was avoiding this.

"Jaken." Sesshomaru's voice got stern.

The imp slowed down; he could feel the intensity in his lord's voice. "Yes."

"You saw nothing." He looked down at the imp.

Jaken just looked back; he had no idea why his lord was lying to him. "Yes, My Lord." Was all he said though, to make sure his lord was appeased.

Chelsea and Rin were wandering around the edge of the field, looking for food. Rin found a bunch of mushrooms and roots they could eat; Chelsea smiled; she was thankful Rin was this resourceful.

"Man, I wish we had some rice to go with this stuff." Chelsea looked down at the arm full of stuff Rin had been handing her.

Rin looked up at her, "Maybe we will find some fish." She looked around, "We need to find a stream first though."

Chelsea nodded, "Fish does sound good too." Her stomach growled in agreement; she couldn't help but laugh. "Or ya know, I could eat just about anything right now. Since I'm thinking about it."

Rin laughed too, "Your stomach is loud." She turned and ran after Sesshomaru and Jaken.

Chelsea watched and hurried after her, "Hey!" Her head started to hurt, along with her stomach. "Oh boy." She grumbled to herself. They had been really good about making sure they got at least one good meal a day, sometimes two small ones. Either way, they were fed, but Chelsea hadn't eaten in almost three days, she was starting to feel it.

Rin looked back at her, she saw Chelsea stumble a bit, "You alright?" She slowed down.

With a nod, Chelsea smiled, "Yeah, I'm just getting a headache from being hungry."