Episode 10 - Fun and Games

They were walking through the dense forest, after Sesshomaru came back from his escapade; they started out fallowing him on his endeavor. The sun was going on late afternoon, as they came up to a large field.

Chelsea looked over to Rin, who was riding on Ah-Un; then looked down at Jaken, who was walking up with Sesshomaru. Chelsea was holding the reins of Ah-Un, they were all quiet as they walked; and it started to bother her.

"How 'bout we play a game?" Rin finally said.

"Thank you!" Chelsea breathed, "I would love to play a game."

Jaken groaned, "I don't want to play a game."

"You never want to play games." Rin complained, "OK, this is a word game; you have to say exactly what I do, OK?" She looked up at Chelsea.

She raised an eyebrow, "Um, alright."

"OK," Rin rubbed her hands together, thinking of a good phrase. "Tall lilies, short lilies, red lilies, blue lilies." She said it medium speed.

"Oh, that's easy. Tall lilies, short lilies, red lilies, blue lilies." Chelsea repeated, understanding the game.

"Good, now you come up with one, and I have to say it." Rin explained.

"Got it," Chelsea looked up in thought, "Oh, here we go, how about; drink dark dangerous dates."

Rin looked at her confused, "What?"

"Hey, you're supposed to say it," She pointed back at her, "How do I win this?"

"No, I have to try and say it." Rin thought for a second, "OK, drink dark dangerous dates!"

Chelsea tilted her head, "So, if you can't say it, then I win?"

"Yes," Rin nodded. "OK, now, big yellow bees fly from flower to flower."

Chelsea laughed, "Big yellow bees fly from flower to flower."

"Good, OK, now we have to pick a phrase and stick with it; and who can say it faster wins." Rin explained, then started thinking.

"Oh, that sounds fun." Chelsea grinned, "Like a tongue twister game."

"Yeah!" Rin cheered. "OK, I like my yellow bee phrase."

"Alright, give me a sec to think of one." Chelsea giggled, as she looked around trying to think of one. "Tiny frogs lick tiny frons."

"OK, mine first!" Rin said, then then repeated her phrase.

Chelsea fallowed suit, "Big yellow bees fly from flower to flower!" She said it quickly.

Rin repeated it faster, while Chelsea did the same; they kept going, saying that same phrase over and over. Repeating it, faster and faster; this went on for a long while, till Jaken looked back at them and snapped.

"Will you two knock it off?!"

Chelsea and Rin both jumped and looked at him, they had wide eyes.

Jaken stamp his feet in frustration, "You two are so annoying, with that constant repetition! It sounds like neither of you win, because you both can say it really fast." He waved the staff around, "Now shut it!"

Chelsea looked at Rin, then skirted her eyes at Sesshomaru, who was also looking down at Jaken; the look on his face was a fine line, between annoyed and entertained. Causing her to hold back a giggle, but letting out a snort, she quickly covered over mouth.

Jaken looked up at her; her face was bright red, and he could see that she was trying not to smile. "Are you laughing at me?" He said furiously.

She pursed her lips, quickly folding her hands behind her back, and shook her head. "No," Her voice was cracking under the pressure.