Episode 121 - A Change of Heart?

Chelsea and Sesshomaru walked out of the flower field and into the tree; going to meet their little companions.

Chelsea was looking down thinking about Kagura's death, All she wanted was freedom. She felt bad, sure Kagura was free now, but it shouldn't be this way.

Sesshomaru looked back at her, "What is it?" He asked.

"Huh?" Chelsea looked up at him, "Oh, I was just thinking about Kagura. She really didn't deserve that."

"Don't worry about it." Sesshomaru's voice was flat.

Chelsea's look went from concerned to confusion, "Well, it's only human for me to-"

"It will be taken care of." He interrupted her.

Tilting her head, Chelsea looked on ahead. "What do you mean?"

Sesshomaru didn't answer. "How long were you there?" He asked her instead.

Chelsea looked back at him, "A while." She answered, "I knew what was happening, so I chose to go be with her." She looked in the direction they walked, "So, we just talked."

"I see." Sesshomaru looked ahead. "About?"

Her heart stuttered, I don't think he would be very pleased with what I said. "Um, well..." She thought as she stuttered. "We talked a bit about you."

"Me?" Sesshomaru looked at her.

"Yeah." Chelsea was trying not to giggle.

"What?" He kept his eyes on her.

Chelsea looked up at him, feeling nervous. "Oh no, please don't worry about it. It was just girl talk." She flashed him a huge grin.

He looked at her, "Chelsea?" His voice was firm.

Her grin disappeared, "Alright." She shrugged, "She asked what kind of lover you are."

He looked at her with wide eyes.

"And I told her." Chelsea nervously giggled.

He just looked at her, "And you thought this was a good idea?" His voice was flat again, trying not to sound annoyed.

Chelsea looked up at him, "Well...she was on her death bed." She grimaced, as she thought about how disapproving Sesshomaru is of this. "I guess I was just trying to make her feel...better?"

He stopped and looked at her, "Chelsea."

She ended up taking a few steps ahead but stopped when she realized he did. "Sesshomaru?"

Reaching out, he quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her in close. Changing where he was holding on, he wrapped his arm around her waist.

Chelsea yelped, surprised by this action. They were now nose to nose; she could feel his breath against her lips. He was holding her so tight, she could feel his claws in her side, like he was never going to let her go.

He held her tight, "Those moments..." His voice was quiet and soft. "Those are meant to be just between us."

"Oh." She could feel her face get warm, "I didn't go into details, I just told her you were so nice." She spoke quickly and nervously.

The lord's eyes were locked onto hers, "I don't care." His voice was low.

She had one hand on his arm, and the other on his chest she gently closed it. Being this close to him with nothing happening was torture, "Ok, I'm sorry." Her face was hot.

He just looked at her, gazing up and down her face, "Do you want something?" The demon could smell her heating up.

She squeezed her hands on him, then pressed her body against him. "We're so close, how can you expect me to not want more?"