Episode 111 - Through The Gate!

The air was thick with mist; skeleton birds flew around the sky like vultures. There wasn't ground below, it was more of a lawn of spiny rocks. They were set close together, scattered around the bases of these spires were bones. Both that of demons and humans, filling the empty spaces.

Sesshomaru flew through the air, seeing the mess that was now happening at his father's grave. Making his blood boil, seeing these inferior demons desecrating his father's remains. In his angered mind, he took his Tokijin and gave it a heavy swing. Blowing away the other attacks away, that were causing more damage to the surrounding area.

Everyone; Inuyasha, Kagome, their group, then Naraku looked up at him. Wondering how he got here; they were all surprised at his approach.

Naraku scowled, "Here to save your kid brother?" He spat at the young lord.

Ignoring Naraku, Sesshomaru passed him by, landing down in his father's grave next to his half-brother Inuyasha. He lifted one of his fists, swung, and landed a heavy punch to his face.

Inuyasha fell back, landing on his back he put a hand to his face, "Why you..." He growled; his body was already sore from battling Naraku which started long before Sesshomaru got there.

Scowling at his brother, Sesshomaru turned and walked away, "How dare a half-demon like you defile father's final resting place." His words were harsh, he leapt with a smooth step out of the opening that had been made by the fighting that had occurred. Landing on a nearby spire, looking at Naraku. His eyes narrowed, "Vermin." He growled.

Naraku let out a chuckle, standing on a spire near Sesshomaru's father's grave.

Jaken was left behind in the gave of the large dog demon, looking out the hole in his chest. "Lord Sesshomaru."

Inuyasha and his companions watched.

Chelsea stood and looked back into the cave, "I am not happy about this." She crossed her arms and kicked a rock down into the hole.

Rin looked at her, "I wonder how Sesshomaru got through the door." She thought out loud.

"Probably kicked their asses." Chelsea said as she pretended to swing a sword, wildly.

Ah-Un groaned.

Chelsea looked at him, "What?" She shrugged.

Rin giggled, "He's more graceful than that."

"I know." Chelsea turned and started walking away from the tunnel. "I was exaggerating."

"I see." She smiled, "It's funny though." Rin turned Ah-Un as she rode him and followed Chelsea.

"You want to know what else is funny?" Chelsea said looking over her shoulder at Rin.

She tilted her head, "What?" She smiled.

Quickly, Chelsea turned and sprinted back down the tunnel. "How fast I can get through the door!"

Rin watched her run away with wide eyes, "Chelsea!"

Ah-Un ran after her, with Rin on his back.

"Wooohhhh!" Rin yelled as she rode.

Sesshomaru glared at Naraku, leaping at him, annoyed by his mocking behavior. He swung Tokijin, sending a strong demonic attack.

Naraku smirked, as his attacker's attack didn't make a scratch on his barrier. "You are stronger than your brother Inuyasha, I'll give you that much." He scoffed. "But obviously you aren't powerful enough."