Episode 15 - Prove Your Worth. - How About You Don't Be An Ass!

The Demon Lord had left his companions in the field, now knowing that Chelsea could defend them, he was off. It didn't take long to get to Totosai, the steam rising from the ground was hot; the ground itself was burning. As he approached the cave entrance, he could hear the banging and clanking of a sword being shaped. "Totosai." He said in his steely voice.

"Sesshomaru?!" A crackly voice sounded alert. "What are you back for?" He peeked out of his cave.

Sesshomaru looked at the old man, "I need a sword, and some other items."

"Other items?" He questioned eyeing him with one of his bulbous eyes, "Before you just needed a sword, what are you concocting? An army?" Looking at him suspiciously.

The Demons eyes narrowed, "It's none of your concern, just make me what I desire." He ordered.

Totosai stared at him, "What am I going to make them out of? I already told you I can't make anything out of thin air!" He waved his arms.

Sesshomaru held his hand out; between his fingers hung a thick lock of hair. "This should be enough."

"Oh?" The little old man reached out for it; but paused looking at it strangely. "What did this come from?" Slowly taking the hair, he held it out between his hands.

"Can you use this?" Sesshomaru looked at the man, as Totosai looked at the hair with a large studying eye.

Confusion begun to show on his face, "This is hair from a woman?" He looked up as the Lord, "Sesshomaru, I didn't know you had a woman in your life." The old man stated.

Sesshomaru's eyes narrowed, "It's none of your concern," His voice was stern, "Can you use it?" He repeated his question.

"Well, of course I can, but I still need to make the blade." He looked at the hair once again, it was a deep dark red color; that was extremely soft and shiny.

"Do you not have anything?"

"You just want it made out of this?" He held up the hair, "That's not much of a weapon, I mean it would have strange abilities, but that would be about it. She wouldn't be able to defend herself like she would a normal sword." When he looked up at Sesshomaru, he had already begun to walk away. "Hey!?"

"I will be back." He said continuing to walk.

"Why can't I just meet the young lady, and she can tell me what she wants." He shouted after the Demon. "I mean I can do what your father did if you really like this girl, it could pose as a..." He paused, "a romantic gift?" He scratched his head.

Sesshomaru stopped and thought. A gift? A romantic gift? How ridiculous, I have no time for such things; especially with a woman like that. "It's not like that." He said then kept walking.

"I see," He looked at the lock of hair again, "Hmmm."

"Will you two knock it off!" Jaken screamed, as he tried to escape Chelsea.

Chelsea was losing her grip as she laughed, her eyes were tearing up from the pain in her cheeks. Rin was giggling as well, placing flowers all over him; Chelsea had a glue in her bag that helped them stick.

Jaken wreathed around, "What did I do to deserve this!?" He screamed, "Help!"

"Oh, come on, this is fun!" Chelsea laughed, "You looked like a little flower fairy."

"A fairy!" Jaken screamed, "No!"

"Oh, Jaken, we are just having fun." Rin said then laughed.

"Jaken!" Sesshomaru's voice was harsh, "Stop messing around."