Yandere Dad Miguel

(request from Tumblr)

You sat on the floor in front of the TV, Miguel behind you running a brush through your soft hair.

(it's giving Rapunzel)

"Can we go to the park tomorrow?" You asked as Miguel froze for a moment.

"No... No, we can't, angel." He replied as you sighed.

"But, why not?" You muttered sadly as he continued to brush your hair.

"You're all I have left, angel... I can't put you in any danger, I just need to keep you safe. Do you understand?" He asked, leaning down to kiss the top of your head.

"Yes, Papa... I understand." You replied in a sad voice.

Miguel hated doing this, but after his wife and your mother died in a car accident he became obsessed with keeping you nice and close and safe.

Miguel had known since the moment you were born that you were too precious for this world.

"Go brush your teeth, sweetheart." He said as you stumbled off to do as he said.

He wanted to let you out into the world, but it was just too dangerous.

He bit his lip as he had a wild thought, he could take you outside with him he would just need to keep you...placid.

He tucked you into bed and kissed your forehead.

"I'll think about going out into the garden with you, okay?" He said as you looked at him with excitement.

"Love you, Papa." You said making him chuckle softly and kiss your forehead again.

"I love you too, Angel."

--

Miguel woke you up to have some breakfast before he told you to get ready to go outside.

You were beyond happy and ran downstairs when you were dressed.

Miguel knelt down to your level and smiled.

"Now... There's something I have to do, darling. It's just to make sure you stay safe, and I need you to trust Papa, okay?" He said as you looked at him in confusion before slowly nodding.

He slowly rolled your sleeve up.

"I need you to stay nice and still, okay?" He said as you looked at him in fear.

He pulled out a needle and you instantly tried to run away, he pinned you against his body with one arm and kept your arm still before quickly injecting it.

"No! Let me go!" You screamed as you began to sob.

Miguel held you tightly as you cried.

"Shh, baby. It's over, it's over. I'm sorry, sweetheart." He whispered as you slowly collapsed against him.

Not completely unconscious but not able to walk on your own.

Miguel slowly picked you up in his arms as you rested your head on his shoulder and cried softly.

"I'm so sorry, darling... I know you don't understand, I just have to do this to keep you safe." He said, kissing your forehead before he ventured out into the bright sun.

He looked at you to see you were smiling a little as the sun hit your face.

"See? It's still nice, isn't it?" He said with a smile as you nodded a little and he began to walk out into the yard.

"One day you'll understand why I had to do this, angel."