Father Miguel

(It is an au and a fan fiction so that means that the character in question is depicted in other ways than originally planned by the actual creators. Fan fiction is fiction, if you're upset that this is different to the movie than watch the movie and don't read fan fiction)

Miguel came over to where you were colouring in at the dining table.

"Sweetheart, I'm having someone over for dinner tonight. He knows about you and really wants to meet you, do you feel up to it?" He asked as you stopped colouring and looked at him.

"Only if I get extra dessert." You said making him chuckle and shake his head. He held out his hand and shook your smaller one.

"You've got a deal."

--

Miguel was doing his best to calm you down while you screamed and cried.

"Stop it!" You screamed as Miguel stopped, he knew getting frustrated wasn't the way to do it.

He backed away and breathed a little as you threw your hands around and cried.

Miguel knew you were overstimulated and panicking.

"Sweetheart, it's okay! Can you stop just for a moment and we'll do what we practiced okay?" Miguel said as you gripped your head and 

nodded.

"Okay, baby. Get into comfy clothes, climb into bed and I'll do the rest, okay?" He said as you sniffled and ripped off the uncomfortable clothes and go into a nighty.

You climbed into bed, clinging onto your bear as you sobbed.

Miguel came back with a small light projector, your headphones and a weighted blanket.

He set it all up for you and placed the headphones around your head as he turned off the lights and let the star light projector dance around your room.

He kissed your forehead knowing you weren't paying attention to anything but white noise and the stars.

Miguel slowly closed your door and sighed softly before hearing a knock at the door.

He quickly fixed his hair before opening the door.

"Peter! It's great to see you." Miguel said as Peter hugged him and patted his back.

"You too, no offence but you've got dad gut." He said as Miguel chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"So, where's Y/N?" Peter asked placing a bottle of wine down onto the table.

"We had a bit of a moment... So she's in her room settling down." Miguel said as Peter smiled and nodded.

"That's okay whenever she's ready, even if she doesn't want to I understand. How's it been going with her?" Peter asked as Miguel set the table with dinner.

"Good, it's taken a lot of therapy and work but she's finally realising that it's safe here and she's even calling me dad." Miguel said proudly as his friend smiled brightly.

They heard your door open and looked up to see you shuffling over to the table, still holding your bear.

"Can I have some dinner?" You whispered shyly as Peter smiled at you.

Miguel pulled out a chair for you and patted it.

"Here you go, baby." Miguel said before he grabbed a plate for you.

As the night went on Miguel watched you become even more relaxed around Peter, you'd even shown him your drawings.

"Can your daughter come over one day?" You asked as Peter chuckled.

"Of course! She would love to meet you, I think you guys would be best friends." He said making you laugh a little.

"Alright, it's getting late. Say goodbye and we'll get you into bed, okay?" Miguel said picking you up as you nodded and waved at Peter.

"Bye, Peter." You said before he said his goodbyes and left.

You yawned and rested your head against Miguel's shoulder.

"He's nice, I like him." You muttered making a Miguel chuckle softly.

"Time for bed, pumpkin."