Miguel - Clouded Memories

(idk what this is but here) 

Your pov 9.00am

You were in the kitchen making breakfast with Miguel sitting at the table.

Your mind rushing with thoughts.

"What's on your mind, baby?" He asked, standing up to hug you from behind.

"I don't know... Things just seem weird lately, almost off." You whispered as he ran his hand up your hip.

"Did you take your medication this morning?" He asked kissing your shoulder softly.

"No... I thought maybe I could see the doctor about it." You responded as he squeezed your hip and stopped kissing you.

"We've been over this so many times, Y/N. Everytime you go to the doctor they tell you the same thing, so take them." He said as you stared at him in shock.

"No..." You whispered as he glared at you.

"Y/N, take your goddamn pills." He growled, you backed away a little.

"Stop yelling at me." You muttered in fear as he came closer and held your shoulders roughly.

"Take them, or I will shove them down your throat." He threatened as you stared at him and nodded.

He grabbed them off the counter and handed them to you before grabbing a glass of water.

You reluctantly took them and Miguel sighed in relief.

"Go sit down while they kick in." He instructed as you nodded and sat on the couch, your hands shaking.

Time seemed to pass strangely before you found Miguel next to you, holding your hand.

"You back with me, love?" He asked as you looked at him in confusion.

"I think..."

Miguel pov 9.00am

Miguel was sitting at the table as he read through the news on his phone, he glanced up to see you were just staring down at the food you were prapring.

"What's on your mind, baby?" He asked, standing up to hug you from behind as a form of comfort. 

"I don't know... Things just seem weird lately, almost off." You whispered as he rubbed your back softly.

"Did you take your medication this morning, darling?" He asked kissing your shoulder softly.

"No... I thought maybe I could see the doctor about it." You responded as he nodded a little and backed away a bit, still rubbing your back.

"Alright, maybe we see them next week? I know things seem a bit scary but let's just take them and we can see the doctor next week." He said as you stared at him in shock.

"No..." You whispered as he looked at you with worry in his eyes. 

"Y/N, it's okay. I promise you're safe, please just take them, okay?" He said softly, you backed away a little.

"Stop yelling at me." You muttered in fear as he came closer and gently placed his hands on your shoulders. 

"Darling, I'm here. It's okay, I'm not yelling. I just want you to feel better. I just need you to take them now and we can talk when you have a clearer mind." He replied as you stared at him and nodded.

He took them off the counter and handed them to you before grabbing a glass of water and holding it to you.

You reluctantly took them and Miguel sighed in relief.

"Just have a seat and I'll make you some breakfast, sweetheart." He instructed as you nodded and sat on the couch, your hands shaking.

A moment later Miguel came over with a cup of coffee and sat down beside you.

He could see you weren't all there.

He held your hand and rubbed the back of it until you were back with him.

"You back with me, love?" He asked as you looked at him and nodded a little.

"I think so... You didn't actually yell and threaten me did you?" You whispered as he smiled sadly and squeezed your hand.

"No, I didn't, love." He reassured you as you nodded a little.

"I'm sorry I wouldn't listen." You muttered, he moved closer and hugged you tightly.

"It's okay, I know things seem different sometimes. I promise I would never hurt you." He said making you smile softly and hug him back.

"I love you so much."