Platonic Miguel

(It is an au and a fan fiction so that means that the character in question is depicted in other ways than originally planned by the actual creators. Fan fiction is fiction, if you're upset that this is different to the movie than watch the movie and don't read fan fiction)

You sat in your chair near Miguel as he talked to a small group of spider people, mainly the older ones he trusted more.

You had a teddy on your lap and soft music playing in your ears while black sunglasses blocked out the light and made sure to hide your eyes from everyone else.

"Okay, I know you're all very confused about Y/N. She's not a spider person and I randomly just let her join the society, there's a very good explanation." Miguel said as he glanced at you.

"Why does she have glasses like that? Or the teddy or the headphones?" One asked making Miguel sigh.

"I'll answer your questions after you give me a moment to talk." He grumbled as everyone went silent.

"Y/N is very different, in the fact that she doesn't have a universe. It's like she was created in all of them but also none of them, I found her in my travels and she's...unstable. She can sense basically everything in every single universe at all times, so she explained to me that wearing headphones and those glasses helps her, but the glasses are also for this..." He muttered before he stood up and knelt beside you.

"Sweetheart, can I take off your glasses for a moment?" He asked as you nodded a little.

He took them off to reveal your eyes were completely white and blindingly bright, everyone gasped and quickly looked away before Miguel secured them back on.

"The reason why she's here is because of the very fact that she can see everything. Help us catch villains that we can't even find. And in return I take care of her here." Miguel explained before he sat back down.

"Y/N, do you want to go back to your room now?" Miguel asked as you nodded a little and shuffled away.

"Okay, I'll answer questions now." Miguel muttered, knowing there would be some stupid questions.

--

As soon as you got back to your room that Miguel had created for you, everything stopped and went quiet.

You sighed and collapsed onto your bed, hugging your teddy close to your chest.

After a while Miguel came in to see you half asleep.

"Hey, sweetheart." He greeted before he knelt beside your bed.

"How are you feeling after all of that?" He asked softly as he reached up and ran his hand through your hair.

"Tired. Are they scared of me?" You asked as he smiled softly.

"No, not at all. They had a lot of questions like usual but they aren't scared." He replied as you nodded a little.

"Do you want to sleep?" He asked as you nodded again.

"Can you stay? Just for a little." You whispered, not looking at him.

He chuckled softly and got into your bed with you.

"Of course I can." He replied as you slowly cuddled into him and closed your eyes.

"Sleep tight, little one."