1.

Yn's pov
Why you are soo much beautiful yn , huh btw my interview is today morning at 9 so i want to look very beautiful and also smart. I'm  talking to myself looking at the mirror. I gets ready to my interview.

her outfit

Yn close the door of her room and went downstairs to living room to have her breakfast

Yn close the door of her room and went downstairs to living room to have her breakfast. in the living room

Yn- good morning mom what are you doing

Yn- good morning mom what are you doing .

Mrs.lee- good morning yn i am making breakfast let's eat.

Yn- yes mom.

Yn seat on the dining table with Mrs lee
And ate her breakfast.

Yn- btw mom where is dad ? ( While Munching on her food ).

Mrs.lee- your dad left for the company early in the morning.

Yn- thats not good dad doesn't say me all the best for my interview.

Yn said with sad face.

Mrs. lee- no yn your dad really wants to say you best off luck and also taught to come with you but dad had a call from Mr kim.

Yn- okay mom. This breakfast is soo tasty .

Mrs. lee- ya i know say something that I don't know.

Yn- ok then, mom you're looking fat day by day.
Yn said this with teasing tone.

Mrs. lee- you wanted to beat by my hands don't you?
Mrs. Lee shout at yn .

Yn- calm down mom calm down, I am just kidding.

Mrs. Lee- good for you. Btw why not you apply in Mr Kim's company?

Yn- i don't want mom. I am really wants to pass in this interview . This company is very good. If I'm not pass so don't worry I will apply to other companies.

Mrs. Lee- that's my daughter.
Yn come early because my best friend's son came from London yesterday so she give us a small dinner party and don't come late okay. ( Mrs. Lee said in serious tone ).

Yn- mom.. I don't want to come in this boring dinner. ( Yn said in childish tone)

Mrs. Lee- that's my order so no words and go your getting late.

Yn- okay ( yn said in low and sad voice)

Mrs. Lee- go your getting late.

Yn- ya I'm going bye take care .

Mrs. lee- you too.
Mrs. Lee said in caring voice.

Yn get up from the dining table and going towards the door and stop at the place and said to Mrs. Lee

Yn- btw mom you're really looking very fat.
Yn said this to her mom and close the door in a second and went to her car.

Mrs. Lee- ynnnnn ( Mrs.lee shout at her )

Meanwhile yn went to back seat of the car and told driver to drove away. In twenty minutes she went there and told to herself,

" yn you're very good at everything so
do it."

Yn stand in front of the big building and admire the building for seconds and went in the reception area. The lady said to her for wait some time and when her name came then went to ceo's office.

Yn's name came and she went in the ceo's office. In the office,

Ceo- so you are miss lee yn right ?

Yn- yes sir.

Ceo- I think you are not able to handle this job.

Yn in mind, what's wrong with this jerk ceo.

Yn- why sir something is wrong? Ask me any question I will answer you. I'm really want this job. ( Yn said in serious tone)

Ceo- I think you are just beautiful and hot nothing more. ( He said while glaring at her )

Yn- what are you saying ?

Ceo- nothing. what about we do something here something like....sex.
( the ceo said in seducing tone which feels yn very disgusting )
The ceo get up from his seat and slowly step towards her.

Ceo- You know what for this job I find a very sexy girl so i select her as my secretary. You are also sexy but I think she fulfill my dream so I don't want to select you. What about you give me some pleasure and I will give you lots of money. ( He said with his hand on yn's hand )

Yn immediately stood up from her sit and said.

Yn- i thaught this company is very good and I really want to do job here but I never thought this companies ceo is this much disgusting and jerk.

Yn said what is in her mind she never thought of this ceo is this much disgusting.

Ceo- watch your mouth little girl. You thanks to me cause I never do anything to you what I want.

Yn- you watch your mouth. I am going from here and I wish I never see your disgust face again.
( Yn said with sacrascitc tone )

Ceo- you regret it I never let you go just like this.

He said and held her waist tightly. Yn try to free herself but she doesn't do anything to this jerk ceo. He held her more tightly she hiss in pain. Yn immediately push him by her all force and said,

Yn- you regret it, you thought I am just a weak girl but I'm not I will call the cops and complain about you are harrassing me.

You said in one braith and going towards door and then he said

Ceo- you think that cops can arrest me huh never and about you, you have most attitude and you never think about me what I can do to you ( he said with sarcastic tone)

Yn hear his words and roll her eyes, she close the door harshly and going out of the building. Yn walk in the crowd and unintentionally tear escaped from her eyes.

"Yn in her mind , why always me it's my dream to have a job in this company but my luck never with me "

Yn doesn't thought she is in the middle of the road and next moment she fell on the ground infront of a shining car. she is crying mess because of pain. The car stopped in right time the owner of car get out from his car and went towards her. He bent down at her level and ask her,

??- you ...you are okay? ( In caring voice)

He look into her teary eyes which he found very innocent he meturmized by her beauty, her plumpy lips....her crying beautiful eyes.

Yn- i am okay.

Yn said in her broken voice. She is in pain but when she see his face she also meturmized by his beauty, his mole on his face and tip of his nose. She just stared at him for a moment.

___________________________________________

Thanks for reading.
Please vote and comment.

I hope you liked it.
Please comment I want to know how it is.

Take care of yourself 💜💜
Wait for next chapter.

Bye 💜💜