5.

Author's pov :

Yn enter in her house and saw her mom sitting on the sofa with her dad , when yn's mom saw her entering in the house she immediately rush towards kitchen and bring some sweets with her. Mrs. Lee feed yn some sweets while yn just stared at her mom.

Yn- what is this mom.....you know i don't like sweets.

She said While making disgusting face.

Mrs.lee- ya i know.... but you're selected in this interview so have some sweets daughter.

Yn- who said to you I'm selected ?

Mrs lee- my bestfriend told me.

Yn- but....who told to aunty ?

Mr lee - ahh stop this you two and congratulations my daughter for your job I'm very happy for you.

Mr lee said opening his arms to hug yn.
yn immediately rush towards her father and hug him.

Yn- thanks dad.

Mrs lee- im also here.

Mr lee - ya...come you also.

They three hug eachother and after some time they three broke the hug.

Mrs lee- yn go and freshnup. I'm making lunch for you two.

Mr lee- sorry but I have a argent meeting so i have to go now.

Mrs lee- just have some lunch.

Mr.lee- no i have to go argently and i don't have time, Im  just waiting for yn to come soo....I have to go now.

Yn- thanks dad waiting for me and take care..... bye.

Mr lee- you too take care.....bye.

Yn- mom I'm going in my room.

Mrs lee- ok but ....come fast.

Yn- okay

Yn enter in her room and change her clothes into comfortable clothes yn's outfit,

Yn sat on the bed and thought to herself, I think this park jimin and Mr kim is friends but Mr kim always shout at himBut Mr park is soo cute why always he shout at him

I think this park jimin and Mr kim is friends but Mr kim always shout at him
But Mr park is soo cute why always he shout at him.

What he thinks about himself, he is jerk cold boss I think who always shout at everyone. What if he shout at me no no...why he shout at a preety girl like me. I don't know how to handle this cold jerk from now on.

Yn lay on the bed while thinking deeply and after some time she went downstairs for eating Lunch.

Taehyung's pov :

I sit in my office while thinking about her  she is looking very beautiful and sexy today. I don't want to wait for tomorrow to see her in my office infront of my eyes.