15.

Yn's pov :

Tae- she is my girlfriend.

I look towards him. What does he meant i didn't accept his proposal yet.

?? : ohh i didn't accept you got a girlfriend really Taehyungie.

Yn- no I'm not his girlfriend.

Tae- you're my girlfriend. Stop this with that act.

I scoffed, why he is lying infront of this cute man but who is he I never seen him in company before. But he is handsome.

Yn- I'm not acting.

I said sternly looking at him no no glaring at him but in return he also glare at me.

?? : ahh....stop you two I'm here to meet you Taehyungie just let me sit then we will discuss.

Tae- okay sit.

Yn- I'm going Mr kim.

Tae- no you're not going anywhere.

Yn- i have my pending work.

Tae- it's my order miss yn.

Taehyung said sternly to me i just glare at him.

?? : oh so your name is yn....

He said while sitting on the chair infront of Taehyung. Taehyung also sit and I just stand there silently.

Tae- she is lee yn my personal secretary.
And yn he is my friend jeon jungkook.

Yn- hello

I said politely not wanting to act cold towards this cute boy.

Jk- hello yn.

He said with bright Bunny smile. I also smile a little looking at him but I think someone is glaring at me.

Tae- you can go now.

What he is saying me now to go. What's with this man ahhh......he is irritating.

Jk- bro you only let her stand here only for our introduction ?

Tae- so what.

Yn- I'm going.

Tae- wait...... complete these files.

He handed me again bundle of file's. I don't want to argue with this man.

Yn- okay.

I said slowly and went towards my cabin.

Jk- you said she is your girlfriend but why you acting like this with her she is so much cute.

Taehyung glare at him and said.

Tae- she didn't accept my proposal.

Jk- you think that if you act like this she will accept your proposal ?

Tae- i don't need her acceptance if I want her then no matter what I have to done.

Jk- i think you're crazily in love with her.
Btw how you meet her ?

Tae- she accidentally step infront of my car but she doesn't hurt herself. I stop
Car in right time. Again I meet her with my parents she is the daughter of my dad's friend Mr lee. And she is in finding suitable jobs for her when my parents and her parents force her to be my personal secretary. It's been a week she is working with me.

Jk- and i know you fell in love with her in first time Im i right ?

Taehyung nodded his head a little and jungkook smile shippily.