16.

Yn's pov :

Tae- I need you.

He said in his husky voice sending shivers down to my spine. I gulp when he come more closer to my neck. My heart beating faster and faster. He smell my neck. His nose almost touching my neck. I can't do anything between his tightly grip on my waist. But i again try to free but nothing works.

Tae- umm.....you smell very nice.

Wtf my smell is very nice it's not my smell it's perfume. I want to go from here but What I do this man is very strong......ahh save me God.

Yn- lea-ve m-me.

I said with eyes closed he is still there smelling my neck. I'm not going to apply that perfume again.

Yn- if you like that perfume then i will give you. You also apply that perfume and smell of yourself......leave me.

Taehyung chuckle at my silly sentence and look at me in my eyes. I'm not going to melt at him, I glare at him not wanting to know my nervousness.

Tae- i don't like your perfumes smell I like your smell.

He said while looking in my eyes. I again try to free myself from this psycho man but again fail.

Yn- you're weird...... leave me.

Tae- im weird huh......what weird thing in me ?

He said while glaring at me why I said him this.

Yn- from top to bottom you're weird.

Ahh stop it yn again why I said my mouth doesn't stop when I have to stop it. I'm dead now.

Tae- ohh I see you have dare to say me this. You're very daring person I like daring persons but not like infront of me.

I gulp looking at his dark aura. He come closer to my face his breath touching my face and said,

Tae- why your heart is beating faster ?
Because of me ?

Yn- no it's not because of you.

Tae- then.....

Yn- oh Mr kim you're here......

When I said he look at his back. That moment I free myself and run towards exit door.....

Tae- you have to pay for this lee yn.

He shout at my back I run fast and finally I'm in my cabin. I sigh in relief and started to do my work.

Taehyung in his cabin, " how dare she....she trick on me huh you have to pay for this sweetheart. " Taehyung smirk and started doing us own work.

.
.
.
.

It's time to go to the dinner. Yn still working on her laptop when her cabin door opens revieling her rude handsome boss. Yn look at him and then realise that what she done to him an hours ago. Taehyung took few steps towards her and stop infront of her table.

Yn also stand up from his place and said,

Yn- do you n-need an-anything Mr kim.

Tae- jungkook is waiting for us. We are going together.

He said in his cold deep voice while staring at me.

Yn- okay.

Jimin- hey cutie......

Jimin stop at his tracks when he saw Taehyung. Taehyung glare at him jimin gulp looking at Taehyung's face.

Jimin- im here to go with you yn let's go.

yn- ah...ok.

Tae- you don't have any manners to knock on the door ?

Wow just wow see who's saying this. Acting like he always knock on the door before coming.

Jimin- ahh....Tae we are friends we don't need formalities right yn ?

Yn- um...yeah.

I said nervously because he is glaring at me you already know who I'm talking about.

Tae- take your formalities here it's my office, you're not friends here. It's work place.

I'm going to smack his head. He is flirting with me in his office and he is saying jimin to not to talk informally with me. he is the only one friend of mine and now jungkook also, this bipolar guy.

Jimin- let's go yn.....he is weird man you know he hit his head in his childhood that's why he always talk nonsense.

I chuckle at jimin's statement but immediately shut my mouth when Taehyung give me deadly look.

Taehyung turn his head at jimin and then said,

Tae- you short man what you say I hit my head in childhood come here i will show you how I hit my head.......come here....

Taehyung start running towards jimin and jimin run towards my back he held my shoulders. I don't know I have to laugh or cry because I'm stuck between these two weird friends.

Tae- come here and leave her before I'm gonna beat you.

Jimin- tae I'm just kidding let's go jungkook is waiting for us.

Tae- im not going anywhere until i break your bones.

Jimin- I'm sorry yn.

Yn- huh why sorry........

Before i complete my sentence jimin held my shoulders tightly and push me towards Taehyung. I landed on his muscular chest my hands held his broad shoulders. Taehyung stumble back a little but not much because I'm not that heavy to him fall down.

Jimin took a chance and run away from my cabin. I look at Taehyung who is in shock. I try to lean backward but Taehyung hug me. He wrap his one hand on my waist tightly and other one on my back.

I'm not going to leave jimin. That's called friends when they leave there friends in trouble but jimin is just save himself from this monster. But who is going to save me now.

Tae- first time jimin did something good.

He whisper in my ear sending shivers to me.

Yn- Mr kim they are waiting for us....leave me.

Tae- why you always run my mood while calling me Mr kim......call me with any sweet name at this type of moment.

Ok I will call you jerk this is so sweeeet right. I said in my mind because I don't have guts to say to him.

Tae- stop struggling I'm not going to eat you I'm just hugging you. Why you always struggle to go away when I'm with you.

Yn- please Mr kim leave me.

I said while breathing heavily because I'm stuck at him just like a glue. He is hugging me tightly his chin is on my shoulder.

Tae- if we don't have to leave then i will surely not going to leave you. You're so soft just like my pillow my pillow also soft like you.

Wtf I'm a pillow to him. I don't have words to say I think what jimin saying was right he really hit his head.

Taehyung's grip on my waist loosened. He look at me then at my neck and then smirk wait wait what I'm thinking this is not going to happen right...... because of his actions my breath stuck at that moment my heart skip a bit when he peck my neck softly and stood straight looking at me with smirk.

I'm still there thinking what happened just now then he spoke,

Tae- next time it's not your neck it's your soft lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Please vote and comment.

I hope you like it .

Take care bye bye.