68.

♡ Author's pov :

Yn is sitting on a couch near to swiming pool which is in their house while sipping on her chocolate milk. Taehyung is swiming in the pool while yn is staring at him. Mr and Mrs kim was went to attend a dinner with their friends....so it's just the two of them. They already had their dinner....it's just Taehyung wanted to swim....that's why they're here.

Yn- Taehyung you're doing this proposaly right ?

He chukle at her and came to edge of the pool to talk her....who is already staring at him.

Tae- i think my wife is controlling herself

Yn- come out.

He went out from the pool and sat besides her with a towel wrapped around his torso...and another is on his shoulder. Yn kept the chocolate milk aside and went near him.

Tae- why you want me to come out..?

Yn- cause of this.

She pull him towards her while holding his neck and attached her lips on his. He also pull her towards him by her waist and kissed her back. She suck on his lower lip and bite it slightly to let him open his mouth...she slide her tongue in and devour his mouth while he opened his eyes to look at her who is desperate for him....like he is for her.

They broke the kiss while yn stared at his veiny neck and his shoulders. He smirk when he noticed her staring on him. He groan softly when her soft lips get attached to his neck. She started to give open mouth kisses all over his neck.

Tae- baby I'm loosing my control.

Yn- hmm..

She looks up at him while breathing heavily.....and he hold her neck and slammed his lips on her. She moan softly in his mouth...while they lost in eachother.

Meanwhile....Mr and Mrs kim who just came they enter in swimming pool area when they heard some noises not knowing what is happening there. Their eyes wide open after seeing the view and they look at another direction....when they saw they are kissing more like eating eachother.