32.

Yn's pov :

I stared at miss seri.......he leaves for Busan without telling me. Really I'm regretting taking this much time to accept him. He is getting his revenge......i desperately want to see him. He is talking to me just for his work....but I just want to hear his deep husky voice.

I want to cry now but I can't right. I'm in my thoughts when miss seri wave her hands infront of me. I stared at her.

Seri- you're his secretary and you don't know about this ?

Yn- ah.....he said to me i....I forget.

I said while nervously smiling.....at her. I lie to her....what she will think about me.....I'm his secretary and I don't know.

Seri- oh I forget........boss said me to tell you that complete all files which is in his cabin......on his table.

My eyes widened.........I'm hundred percent sure he is getting his revenge. I have to complete these files now.

Yn- he will come in a week ?

Seri- yes..... boss said to me he will come in a week.

Yn- okay I'm going to take files.

Seri- hm okay.

I walked towards his cabin and enter in. I saw bunch of files on the table. How i manage to live without seeing this jerks handsome face. I will show him when he comes.

I take all files iny hands and try to walk but this is too much heavy.

Yn- ugh.....

All files are shattered on the floor because I couldn't take this much weight.
I sigh in deafet and started to collect files.

Finally I came in my cabin and place all files on the table. I should call him....no no he thinks I'm missing him. Yes I will talk to jiminee.

I walk in his cabin before knocking but I saw cute jimin is sleeping. He is really very cute. I think he is really working very hard that's why didn't sleep well. If I didn't saw that jerk then......I'm sure I will fallen for him.....but I think I have crush on him. Uhh..... this cute man.

 this cute man

His cabin,