24.

Author's pov :

They are living their life peacefully.... Taehyung and yn is very busy nowadays. Yn and Taehyung are busy in a big project. They are working very hard on that project......this project is very important to him. All day and night Taehyung is working very hard. Yn is working only in a day but he is working day and night. Jimin yn and jungkook are  very comfortable with eachother..... their bond making strong now. Yn is happy that she have friends like them.

And here they are now in his office working.......yn and Taehyung sitting on a couch in his office.......while yn is busy at saying him project's details and he is just looking at her lips which is moving. He lick his lips and stared at her lips but yn is busy at explaining him.

Yn's outfit,

Yn- thats it

Yn- thats it..... you understand everything Mr kim ?

Tae- huh ??

Taehyung came in his senses and stared at yn. Taehyung doesn't understand anything he is just busy at observing her. She scrunched her eyebrows and stare at him.

Yn- you didn't listened what I said just now ?

Tae- Im thinking something....... i didn't listen to you.

Yn- what ?....... really I explaining you from an hour and you didn't listen anything.

Yn shout at him......she is explaining him in very serious tone because she knows this project is very important to him but he is busy at observing her. She sigh deeply and looked at him who is staring at her without blinking his eyes.

Yn- I'm done with you.

Tae- that's not my problem you're distracting me........your lips who is moving while you talk i can't control myself from seeing you.

Yn- everyone's lips moves when they talk. You always stare at their lips which ones is moving ?

Tae- no I only stared at your lips.

Taehyung said in his deep voice......while staring deeply at her. Yn broke the eye contact and looked at the file which is in her hands.

Yn- I'm not going to explain this again soo read it from yourself........I'm going.

Yn stood up from her seat but Taehyung held her hand in his.....she look down at him who is sitting.

Tae- it is the way you talk with your boss huh.....? You're ordering too much in this days.

Yn- I'm not ordering I'm just saying.

Yn try to go from there but he pull her on his lap......making yn gasp. He tightly held her waist and stared at her.

Tae- I have to say something to you.

Yn- you can tell me while standing.

Yn glare at him but Taehyung is just looking at her lovingly. Taehyung trail his fingers on yn's arm from up to down making yn shiver.