70.

Author's pov :

Three years later.

Yn- it's all your fault Mr kim.

Tae- no it's not my fault.....it's all because of you.....dad always take your side and I'm the one who become bad.

Yn- dad take my side cause I'm always right.

Tae- you and right huh...they take your side cause they don't want you to be sad.
You always make mistakes but they let you go....and when I did any mistake dad scolds me for no reason.

Yn- then why you fired seven employees that day ? I know it's all because of your team....they did mistake and you fired all of them. My team didn't did anything.

Tae- listen Miss vice president you're sitting in my cabin from one hour don't you have work ? And let me remind you I'm still your boss....that doesn't matter if you became vice president.

Yn- who wanted to become vice president it's just because I respect dad that's why I agree to this....and about boss....you just meet me at home....I will show you who is boss.

Yn said while showing him her index finger and he juts glared at her. They are arguing cause their company loss some shares.....it's not that much big thing but the two of them wants a reason to fight. Yn became vice president just because of Mr kim requested her....and she agreed cause she don't want to disrespect him. This is true that she wants to be his secretary forever....but cause of Mr kim she became vice president....but still she is happy...cause she can be with him like before.

They are glaring at eachother while the little three years old Tae-ho sitting on Taehyung's chair while eating his icecream...he just stared at two of them.
Soon jimin came with a file to see them glaring at eachother.

Jimin- you two are still in that topic from Morning ?

Tae- I'm not she is the one who started this.

Yn- Jerk.

Tae- what did you say ?

Jimin- yaah stob it !!

They went silent and looked at jimin who is looking at them with done face.

Jimin- you two always fight and I'm the one who have to handle all ! See your son how he is looking at two of you....what he will think.

They look at Tae-ho who seems like he doesn't care about anything. He is just chilling with his icecream. He is busy with his icecream....but Taehyung widen his eyes when he saw Tae-ho wiping his hands on his chair.

Tae- Tae-ho what you're doing..?

He walked towards him and pick him in his arms to see he has all over icecream on his face. He take out his handkerchief and wipe his hands and face. Yn sigh heavily looking at Tae-ho.