7.

Author's pov :

Tae- i think you need punishment.

Yn- huh ......what ?

Tae- this is your first day and you're enjoying with jimin except working.
You don't think you need punishment for this ?

Taehyung said in his husky voice while yn just stared at him with her puppy eyes. There lips just some Inches away. Taehyung's hot breath touching to yn's lips. Taehyung stare at her eyes for a moment then look down at her rosy lips.
Yn is very nervous and also trying hard to control herself.

Yn- sor-ry....... Mr kim.
Yn said while looking down, Taehyung just smirk at her nervousness.

Tae- you need punishment for this so.....what kind of punishment i will give  you ?

Yn- please let me go for this time I will never do that again.

Tae- I never forgive people who did mistakes.....you have to work late night today.

Yn- okay I will do this........ please let me go first.
Yn said while looking down Taehyung stare at her for a second and said,

Tae- who stoped you .
Taehyung said caging her between his arms while his hand on the wall.

Yn- your hands......
Yn said pointing towards his hands,

Tae- you're not going anywhere.

Yn- huh.....what ?

Tae- we are going in a meeting .

Yn- please st-ay aw-ay from me....
Yn said while shuttering.

Tae- but why ...you're my secretary now soo.....you have to handle this also.

Yn slightly push Taehyung, Taehyung just smirk at her. Yn's breath get normal but she is very nervous.

Yn look down, at that moment taehyung unfix his tie and said

Tae- come here and fix my tie.

Yn look towards him and thought to herself, what's wrong with him his tie is already fix just a minute later and now his tie is unfixed. What he is going to do.......ahhh save me from this jerk.

Tae- if you're done staring me then fix my tie i don't have much time.

Yn come to her senses and curse herself,
Yn slowly walked towards him and try to fix his tie but he is taller than her. Yn is  wearing hills but with hills also not working to reach his height.
Taehyung just look at her struggling figure and smile formed on his lips.

Finally yn reach at his level and trying to fix his tie, she knows Taehyung's glares at her but she keep doing her work but suddenly she going to fell on him.

Yn's pov :

I trying not to fell on him but unintentionally I place my hands on his muscular chest. He move backwards a little but his next move made my breath stuck at that time, he held my waist tightly. I'm trying to get out of his greep but he held my waist more tightly.

Tae- your dad is right you're a clumsy kid.

He said while chuckling.

I just glare at him and again try to free myself from him but he again held me tightly.

Tae- fix my tie then I will leave you.

I don't have any other option so i again try to fix his tie and i completely done with this. I look at him who already looking at me and i said