26.

Yn's pov:

I started to opening my eyes slowly......it's morning. I open my eyes and i realised that I'm sleeping on his chest......what the fuck with me. Thank God he is not awake.....if he sees this then for sure he is going to tease me for this. I slowly move from his chest and sat up. I saw all pillows are shattered on the floor......but how ? I place them on bed........i think this jerk throw them.

He is still sleeping with his angelic face. I stared at his face.......how much he is handsome......he always stared at me then why not me. I stared at him for a good minute.......and sudden urge come in my mind to touch his face. I lean on the bed while my face is resting on my palms. I slowly touch his nose and then his forehead. I look at his lips......and gulp I slowly move my hand to touch his lips. I don't know why but I want to touch his lips.

I touch his soft lips with my fingers, while staring at his lips........what the fuck I'm doing. I move my fingers on his lips but he held my hand tightly still closed eyes. I widened my eyes......he is awake since I'm starting at him....i think. I'm in shock what should I do. He open his eyes......i try to free my hand but....not working.

Tae- done staring.....or I say done drooling over me.

Yn- i...I'm....n...not drooling... over...you..

Tae- why you touch my lips then ?

He asked while knitted eyebrows......what I say to him......fuck myself. He is staring at me and I'm looking here and there for excuses. I have to find excuses for what I have done.

Author's pov :

Yn is looking for excuses and he is looking at her. Next moment he houver above her.... pinning her hands on the bed. Yn widen her eyes at sudden reaction of his. He is staring at her deeply.

Yn- wh-at....are....yo-u ... doing ?......move from me.

Tae- I want answer.

Taehyung said while staring at her..... their faces are just inches away...... yn's heart started to beat faster. He look at her lips and then at her eyes. Yn just looking here and there.....she don't know what to say. She is thinking how to go away from this topic.

Yn- we have to go to the meeting.....let's go we are getting late.

Tae- our meeting is in two hours.....we still have time.

Yn- i take much time to get ready......so leave me.

Tae- why you touched my lips ??

Taehyung ignore her words and asked her again.....yn is thinking that why he is not moving from this topic. She curse herself for touching his lips.

Yn is praying for God to save her from him.....and God listen to her. Yn's phone started to ring..... gaining his attention.

He look at her phone's screen and saw name cutie and a red heart. he glare at her. Yn don't know why he is glaring at her. Taehyung get up from her and take her phone from nightstand.

Yn- give me my phone.

Taehyung didn't listen her and pick up the call......he is thinking who is that cutie. Yn try to take her phone from his hand but he held her waist tightly from back. She started to wiggle in his hold but he is not letting her go. Yn save jimin's name as a cutie.

Yn- this is not good to pick up anyone's phone......give me.

On the call,

Jimin- hello yn.