66.

❤️❤️

Author's pov :

Days went like this..... Taehyung become more possesive and caring towards her. He take care of her like a kid...who always annoy him more and more. Yn gets irritate when he didn't listens to her when the topic came to her health. She completed her four months of pregnancy. Her baby bump is little visible. Everyone came to meet her time to time....cause Taehyung didn't let her come to office. She stays in house.  sometimes she gets bored but cause of Cheonsa she couldn't feel like.

Jin's and Soohee's daughters are two months now.... they're very happy after they became parents. Taehyung and yn visit them so many times just because of yn....who wants to be with the little girls all time....and now the all family was present in Taehyung's and yn's mansion cause of their 1st anniversary. They wants to be held the party at grand venue but Taehyung refused it.....he just wants to celebrate it with his family and his wife.

It's evening and everyone is busy at decoration while Nami and Yumin is busy in the kitchen making cake while other maids are preparing dinner. Jimin ans jungkook is busy in decoration while Namjoon and jhope are helping them.....the little girls Sohye and Seoha are with Mrs kim and Mrs lee. Soohee is busy with fighting with jin who is annoying jungkook.

And the main characters Taehyung and yn....sitting in the living room while looking at the scene infront of them with done face. Jin who is pinching jungkook's thighs who is standing on the table while decorating wall by Happy anniversary words. Soohee is trying to drag jin out from there but no use.

Yn is sitting in between Taehyung and yoongi while Mrs lee and Mrs kim is sitting infront of them while playing with Sohye and Seoha

Yn is sitting in between Taehyung and yoongi while Mrs lee and Mrs kim is sitting infront of them while playing with Sohye and Seoha. Mr kim and Mr lee is sitting a little far from them while talking to eachother.

Yn sigh heavily while eating some fruits which is infront of her. Yoongi is looking at her with 'are you serious face' cause she almost ate all fruits which is on the table.....but she didn't stoped. 

Yn- Taehyung.....

Tae- hmm...?

Taehyung said while looking at her who is looking at another direction before. Yn stoped eating and looked at him.

Yn- you invited Riley ?

Tae- he is not in Korea.

Yn- oh okay.

She again starts to eat......but the loud thud voice made everyone look at the direction where from the voice came.

Namjoon - ah...sorry.

Namjoon said while looking at the jar which he just broke into million peaces. Nami came from the kitchen after hearing the voice and sigh heavily while looking at her husband who very well know how to break things.

Jin- that's why I didn't let you touch my daughters.

Soohee- shut up.

Jimin- hyung you have to clean it now.