20.

Author's pov :

It's Sunday and yn is chilling in her room. After That day yn and Taehyung is in some important work that's why they can't talk properly. Yn never meet jungkook after that day. Yn is relaxed that Taehyung couldn't talk about that..... because of work. Taehyung gave many work to jimin for acting with yn..........yn apologised to jimin and jimin forgive her in a second but he is very busy in his work in this days. And now yn is free from her jerk boss and her work..........she is sitting on her bed with phone scrolling on reels.

Yn's outfit,

It's 1 am now yn have her breakfast and Some fun with her family

Some fun with her family. She toss her phone in bed and roll over all bed. She sat straight on the bed and suddenly an idea plop in her mind........she run downstairs with her phone and lastly she look in the mirror at herself and mumbled beautiful.

She reach downstairs and saw her mother in kitchen doing some work.....she run towards her mom.

Yn- mom I'm going at my favourite icecream parlour.

Mrs lee- you're going alone dear ?

Yn- yes mom there is no one i go with.

yn said while pouting.......Mrs lee always feels bad for yn because she don't have any friend.........she always go alone at her favourite icecream parlour. She is always alone.

Mrs lee- it's okay yn.......you have friends right you forget about jimin and jungkook and also Taehyung.

Yn- Taehyung is not my friend mom.

Mrs lee- ah don't said that..... he is not your friend then who is he to you ?

Yn- only a jerk boss.

Mrs lee- how dare you to call him jerk huh.......he is more perfect than you in everything.

yn roll her eyes.......Mrs lee glare at her.

Yn- whatever.........

Mrs lee- you're going with jimin and jungkook then.....

Yn- jimin is very busy mom and about jungkook I will think about it in the way......

Mrs lee- okay...... take care of yourself.

Yn- I'm not a child mom......I'm going near our house.

Mrs lee- you are always a little brat to me.

Yn stop at her track and look at her mother and said,

Yn- don't call me with that again......

Yn said in most serious tone while looking at her mom.......Mrs lee stoped smiling and she realised what she said just now.

Mrs lee- im sorry yn.

Yn- it's okay I'm going.

Yn started to walk out of home......Mrs lee regretting saying her little brat. She is in all excitement to go to the icecream parlour but now she is sad a little. Yn is walking on the streets while looking at her bracelet......a beautiful smile formed on her lips. Yn is walking slowly slowly while looking at her bracelet until she hit hard on someone's back. She rub her head and look towards who she hit that much hard. Her eyes widened seeing jungkook infront of her. She thinks that how she gonna face him.