9.

Yn's pov :

I sat silently while looking out of the window. After some time we reach to my house. I get up from my seat and stood infront of his car he came out and stare at me , why he stare at me always i know I'm beautiful but that's not right to stare at me like this.

Yn- thanks for dropping me here.......i request you to have a tea you refuse it before please have some tea or dinner.

Tae- don't thank me ........and sorry I'm getting late.....also I'm very tired I wanna sleep.
Taehyung said in his tired voice.

Yn- no no.....I'm sorry you're getting late because of me, you're looking very tired i think you need rest.......

Taehyung just smile at her statement and come closer to her. Yn back away a little and said,

Yn- Mr kim you're getting late.......now go it's late..........
Yn said looking down,

Taehyung again came closer to her and said in his deep husky voice which made yn shiver.......

Tae- good night. I just wanted to say this but...... why are you nervous hmm.......

Yn- I'm not nervous.........you also can say this from a distance......

Tae- I wanted to tell you from closer so what's a problem......i think you are controlling yourself.

Taehyung said in yn's ear sending shivers to her.

Yn- I'm controlling myself huh.....but for what I'm controlling myself.

Tae- you also know this just wait for sometime ......I'm now going.

Taehyung went towards his car and drove away before looking at her. She is dumbfounded for what he just told her.

Yn to herself, what the hell he just say me ahhh......sometimes he is cold jerk, sometimes he is caring and sometime he is acting weird what's wrong with him.

Yn enter in her home thinking about him. yn saw her mother's worried face but when Mrs lee look at her she got angry...

Yn in mind , now what's wrong with her she is looking like very angry but why...

Mrs.lee- what's wrong with your phone why not you answering my calls....

Yn- oh my phone is dead I think.

Mrs lee- why are you late.....you saw time it's 11:30. I'm worried because of you, you careless little girl..
Mrs lee shout at her.

Yn flinch at her sudden reaction.

Yn- sorry mom i forget to tell you that I'm working late night......

Mrs lee- it's your first day and you're working late night......

Yn- because..... I do a mistake and it's my punishment to work late night....
Yn said in low voice while looking down because it's her first day and she did a mistake.

Mrs lee- good.... only Taehyung can make you perfect at everything. you need punishment I'm proud of Taehyung.
Mrs lee said smiling widely

Yn's eyes widened, yn in mind what's wrong with mom she is angry on me because I'm late now she is smiling.

Yn- you always with him why not with my side .......and no one can make me perfect because I'm already perfect.
Yn said glaring at her mom,

Mrs lee- i know how perfect you're.....
Mrs lee said while rolling her eyes