27.

💜💜

Author's pov:

Tae- mark my words you will beg me to stay with you....hug you , kiss you and......... fuck you.

He whisper in her ear......yn's eyes widened cause of his words. She hit him with her fist on his chest...... Taehyung chuckle still holding her in his bone crush hug.

Yn- pervert.

Tae- you're too much bold in this days......I think I have to show you how much pervert I am.

Taehyung broke the hug and stared at her.....she look down not bearing his stares.

Taehyung hold her face in his right hand and made her look at him. He stared at her innocent doe eyes deeply. His one hand place on her hip.

She blink her eyes and look in his beautiful eyes. She don't want to stop him.....just lost in his eyes.

Taehyung move closer to her lips.......she stand there just like a statue not wanting to stop him.

He again move closer to her lips and place his soft lips on her plumpy lips. She closed her eyes feeling his lips on her.

Taehyung started to kiss her slowly but now he started to kiss her hungrily. He is sucking her bottom lip.....tightling his head time to time.

Taehyung doesn't stop sucking her bottom lip......but one thing shock him...yn move her lips a little.

Taehyung smirk while kissing her......and look at her who's eyes closed. Taehyung kisses travelled on her jaw..... softly kissing her.

Yn don't want to stop him.....and she also don't know why she move her lips a little.

Taehyung started sucking her neck.....yn hold his biceps.....while Taehyung's hands on her hips. Yn started to breathe heavily.....her heart is beating fast.

Taehyung give her open mouth kisses on her neck and collarbone. yn's eyes widened when he started to remove his coat.

Yn- wh-at....ar-e....yo-u......do-ing..?

Tae- you said I'm pervert right.....just showing how much pervert I am.

Taehyung throw his coat on the bed and come closer to her. Yn step back.... cursing herself why she didn't stop him and said pervert to him.

Taehyung held her waist tightly pulling towards him......she land on his chest. Taehyung is going to attach his lips on her again but stop when his phone started to ring......

He grown in annoyance and take his phone out of his pants pocket.....and saw its jungkook.....in that time yn push him and run in the washroom.

Tae- ahh.....jeon jungkook.

He pick up the call.....his moment ruin because of him.

On the call,

Jk- hi hyung what are you doing ?

Tae- dancing on the street.

Jk- what...??..... dancing on the street really.....i think you have to go to mental hospital. Yn is staying with a mental hospital patient....oh no how my yn will manage with you.

Jungkook said dramatically...... Taehyung poke his tongue inside his mouth.

Tae- shut up and say already why you called me ?

Jk- umm....just missing you.

Tae- come on straight point.

Jungkook nervously laugh.....and said slowly....