67.

Author's pov :

• After four months.

Yn- I'm looking good right ?

Cheonsa - yes mam.

This is the nth time she asked to Cheonsa how she is looking. She planned to visit Taehyung in his company.... also she wants to have lunch with him so she already said to maids... pack lunch for them. Yn completed her eight months of pregnancy....and now it's her ninth month going. It's little difficult for her to walk but she wants to meet Taehyung now....while Cheonsa trying to tell Taehyung but she didn't let her.....cause she wants to give Taehyung surprise.

Yn- let's go.

Cheonsa - you sure mam....? Sir will scold you and also me if we didn't inform him. Sir told me not to let you walk and you're saying you...

Yn- just come with me he will not scold you.

She said cutting her in between... Cheonsa sigh heavily and walked with her. She knows he will going to scold the two of them.

Yn's outfit,

Mrs kim and Mr kim are living with them in their mansion

Mrs kim and Mr kim are living with them in their mansion.....from two months. Yn always complent to Mrs kim about Taehyung without any reason and he get scolded by his mother...all day. He just take care of her....while not letting her to eat any unhealthy foods but she gets angry and complent to Mrs kim. Taehyung is done with her mood swings who always wake him in the middle of night for her cravings....but still he likes to get irritated by her.

Mrs kim who is sitting in living room on a couch she walked towards her when she saw her coming with Cheonsa.

Mrs kim- yn we can also call him here and you can have your lunch with him.

Yn- but I want to give him surprise.

Mrs kim sigh heavily looking at her. She try so many times to convince her not to go but she is stubborn.

Mrs kim- take care of her...and don't let her walk too much.

Cheonsa - okay Mrs kim...I will don't worry.

They sat in the car while Cheonsa helped yn to sit in. Yn is happy thinking she will give him surprise while Cheonsa is getting worried. After some time they reach at the company. Cheonsa didn't let go of her arm....while all workers gets surprised seeing her after so long time.

They walked towards his cabin while Cheonsa knock on the door.....with so much courage. They heard come in...yn smile and went in but he is still looking at his laptop. She slowly walked towards him....when he didn't hear anything he look up to widen his eyes seeing yn with a sweet smile on her face.