71.

Yn's pov :

What the heck they are doing ? He is out of his mind or what. I walked towards them while he is holding Tae-ho's tshirt while he is hanging on the air. What actually he did causing him to do this with my little baby.

Yn- what actually you're doing ? Place him on the ground.

Tae- no I'm not going to do this

Yn- and why ?

Tae-ho- mumma save me..

I walked towards him and take Tae-ho from him while he hug me tightly. I kissed his forehead and glared at Taehyung. What happened to their team now....they two always irritates me but he seems little angry on Tae-ho but why ?

Yn- why you're looking at him like this ?

Tae- tell him to sleep on this side.

He said showing me bed where is the pillow kept at the side. Tae-ho always sleep in between us.

Tae- I kept pillows there he can sleep in that side and I can sleep with you.

Tae-ho- no I'm not letting my mumma to sleep with you.

What should I do with two of them. They are glaring at eachother.....i doubt he is really Tae-ho's father....what the fvck I'm even thinking.

Tae- your mumma is mine first.

Tae-ho- no she is only my mumma.

Tae- she is your mumma but she is my mommy.

I hit him on his arm while glaring at him.
Why he is like this....he wants to win against his own kid.

Tae-ho- no mumma is only mine only mine only mine.....

Yn- I'm yours Tae-ho....now let's go sleep it's late.

I walked towards bed but he stand infront of me blocking my way. I doubt who is younger he or Tae-ho.

Tae- he is sleeping on that side.

Yn- Taehyung let him sleep first.

Tae-ho- no I'm not sleeping then if you're going to make me sleep that side.

He said while looking at me...i sigh heavily looking at his cute angry face. I peck his cheek and said...

Yn- mumma is not going to make you sleep there okay...

Tae-ho- let's go in another room and dadda will sleep here alone.

I chukle at him...he has anger issues like his father. Taehyung crossed his arms while glaring at me....don't know what I did now.

Yn- no baby...we will sleep here with dadda...okay.

Tae- can't we make him sleep in his room ?