18.

Yn's pov :

I take a shower and then plop myself on the bed while thinking deeply......
What he thinks of himself he do such things with me I have to do something but what I can do to him. I again started to think but my stupid mind didn't showed any idea.

What if I tell to dad about this ahh...no no that's not better. I'm not a child I have to do something on my own.

I roll on my bed while thinking. I got it.
I sat up on the bed and take my phone in my hands. I started to call jimin. It's almost 11 at night I think he is awake.
After a Little he answered my call.

On the call.

Jimin- yn why you called me is everything ok ?

Yn- yes everything is ok. I call you because I have to say something to you.

Jimin- that means you're not angry on me.

Jimin said while smiling on the phone.

Yn- but in only one condition.

Jimin- say what it is. I will do anything for you. Please forgive me yn.

Yn- anything for me right ?

Jimin- yes anything for you.

Yn- okay listen carefully...........*sigh* Taehyung said he likes me and....

Jimin- what ??

Jimin shout very louder. My ears are going to bleed now.

Yn- what the hell jimin don't shout......I said you to listen carefully don't interrupt me.

Jimin- you're saying that was true ?

Yn- yes now listen........he said me that he want me to be his girlfriend. He also said that he likes me when he first time mate me and i don't feel anything for him then i reject him. He said that no matter what he want me. Now I want to free from this. I don't want to be in relationship for now.

I said in one breath i don't know how he react.

Jimin- i..I can't believe what you're saying he likes you really........from first time he mate and he doesn't said me anything I'm his friend.

Yn- that's not a matter jimin. You have to free me from him.

Jimin- but why not you agree for him. He never likes any girl in his whole life. If he likes you and want you then there is no way to free from him yn.

Yn- you said you do anything for me and now you're taking your friends side.

Jimin- ah...um no no I'm with you don't worry I just said you that there is no way to escape from him now.

Yn- jimin you're scaring me now stop it I'm not going to give up on this. You have to do what I say....you will do it for me right ?

Jimin- i don't have any option now say what I have to do.

Yn- okay listen you have to say Taehyung that you're my boyfriend from years and you want to be in this relationship secretly that's why you didn't said to him and now when you know that Taehyung likes me you are here to say him that stay away from me. And....

Jimin- you really plan to kill me from Taehyung's hands don't you ?

Yn- no that's not going to happen. Please say this to him tomorrow. If I free from him then i will help you in your work and also I'm forgiving you.

Jimin- i will help you but what if Taehyung really kills me huh.....

Yn- why he kill you....stop thinking that.