42.

Author's pov :

Yn- you're here ?

Yn's eyes widened after seeing him.....with blood oozing from his chest. It's like someone stab a knife on his chest. His eyes are tightly closed.....while his hand on his chest stoping the blood which is coming out from his chest.

Yn's heart is beating fast after seeing the blood......she don't know what to do. She is shivering while looking at him.....the one she hates the most but she has heart......she don't want to leave him like this. She always hates him but after seeing him in this condition she couldn't control herself and step close to him.

Yn- who....who did this to you...?

Yn kneel down infront of him......after hearing her voice he look up. Yn feel pity for him.....after seeing who is always in attitude now looking at her with his pleading eyes.

He chukle darkly looking at her.....yn look at him in confusion....but she can see he is really hurt by someone or something bad happened with him.

Yn- Mr Riley.....you.... you're okay...?

Riley- just go from here.

He look at another direction with his closed eyes....he again groan when his chest started to paining. Yn look at him with worried expression.....she knows he don't wants to take help from her.

He again groan loudly when yn kept her hand on his chest..... trying to stop the blood which is still coming out from his chest.

Riley- don't..ahh....just go away I said.

But yn didn't listen to him and open her phone to call the ambulance but stoped when he held her hand....

Yn- I'm calling the ambulance.

Riley- don't call.

His voice come out like a whisper.....yn look at him in confusion thinking why he is not letting her call ambulance.

Yn- but you have to go to hospital and I can't carry you to the hospital that's why I'm calling ambulance.

Riley- why you're doing this....I'm nothing to you. You will get in problem if you helped me.

He shout at her.....he knows she will get in trouble if she helped him.

Yn- I'm not heartless like you.

Yn said while looking at him in his eyes.... Riley sigh and looks at her who is worried for him and also after knowing she will get in trouble. He looks at her while admiring her face....who is kept her hand on his chest. He can feel his heart is beating fast just by her touch but yn is doing this just because of humanity.

Yn- let me call ambulance.

Riley- no....get my phone and call my guards....keep it on speaker.

Yn nod and take his phone from his hand and saw one of the guard number she show him asking this is his number he nod a little. Yn connected the call after some time call get answered by his guard.

Riley- I will sent you a location....come.... Come.... quickly at this place.

He said and breath heavily....yn cut the call and look at him in worry. Riley open his eyes and looked at her and said,

Riley- tha....thanks.....you can go now.

Yn- no I will wait here until they come.

Riley- no you can go.....