51. 🔞

Ahem ahem.... mature content here !
This chapter contents mature theme so read on your own risk.

This is going to be full of mature scenes soo you can skip it if you want but i don't think you will.....😌

✨✨Enjoy.....

❤️❤️

Author's pov :

Taehyung came in thier room with her in his arms. He slowly placed her on the floor. Yn look at the room and then at him.....who is looking at her with love, care and lust......

The room,

Yn- I...i want to......change.

Yn said while shuttering a little.....she was about to go but Taehyung stops her holding her wrist.

Tae- no need.

Yn- but I'm uncomfortable in th....

Tae- shh.....

Taehyung place his finger on her lips to shut her mouth. She looks up at him innocently..... Taehyung come closer to her and hold her waist tightly. He rub his thumb on her lips....while yn started to breathe heavily.

His hand go towards her back to unzip her dress. She closed her eyes when his cold hand touch on her bare back. He unzip her dress....he looked at her closed eyes then lean towards to kiss her.

He place his soft lips on hers to taste her sweet lips. He kiss her roughly pressing his body on her. She also kissed him back with same passion....while her hands tightly grip on his shirt.

He suck on her lower lip while she also suck on his upper lip. Taehyung bite on her lips....she moan while opening her mouth a little. He enter his tongue inside her mouth.....and started to suck on her tongue.

They parted away from the kiss with a smooch sound. Taehyung stared at yn's lips which is wet cause of his saliva. He started to kiss her on her neck while she move her head back to let him kiss her more. His wet tongue travel on her neck to her jawline. He kiss on her chin and then peck her lips.

Taehyung slide the dress of her from her body....the dress slide down on the floor revieling her only in her bra and panty. Taehyung smirk looking at her red face and closed eyes. She is breathing heavily no words coming out from her mouth.

When he didn't do anything she open her eyes to see him but he is shamelessly staring at her body.... causing her to blush. She noticed he is still in his suit and she is almost naked infront of him.

Yn- tha...that's no-t....fa-re you're still in your clothes.

Taehyung's smirk wider hearing her words he came close to her and said in his deep husky voice infront of her lips....