8.

Author's pov:

After some time their lunch placed infront of them. Taehyung took a glance at yn and told yn to eat they to start eating silently not silently Taehyung munching on his food just like a kid. Yn saw him in disbelief and continue to eating but his munching voices coming in yn's ear .

Yn to herself, what the fuck with him he is a grown up man and see he eating like a kid. He told me that I'm clumsy kid but he is a kid a big muscular kid.

Taehyung's pov :

Im eating silently when I feel someone's gaze on me. I look up to see yn who staring at me when I look at her she immediately look towards her food. I know I'm handsome.

Tae- why are you staring at me ?

Yn- huh.....me n-no when I stared at you.

She said while shuttering, i know she is lying but I want to tease her more.

Tae- i don't mind that if you're staring at me i know you're controlling yourself for looking at me, i know I'm handsome you can't control yourself.
I going to tell mom about your best friends daughter is seducing me.

Yn- what....
Yn shout at him every one look at her in disbelief.

Tae- ahh.... don't shout you're not in your home.

Yn- what are saying I'm not trying to seduce you .

Tae- oh really.

Yn- yes really I'm done now let's go.

Tae- im your boss not you who order me just now.
Taehyung said in his cold voice

Yn- sorry.
Yn said while looking down which Taehyung just stared at her.

You're going to be my boss just wait for sometime. Taehyung said to himself and stands up from his seat, yn also stand up and they to walked towards his car .
Yn silently followed him from behind Taehyung sat in back sit and yn walking towards front sit but Taehyung opens cars back door and said,

Tae- sit here .... you're my secretary you have to sit here.

Yn to herself, what a nonsense. What he is trying to do.

Yn sat besides him and then driver start the car yn look out of the window but Taehyung staring at her.

Taehyung in mind, why she always not look at me , she trying to ignore me ?

They reach their company. They walked towards his office. Yn also walked behind him tab in her hands.

Taehyung sit on his seat and look at yn ,

Yn- Mr kim you don't have any other meetings now .
While looking at her tab.

Tae- hmm..... okay bring me some tea .

Yn- okay... Mr kim.

Yn get out of his office. Taehyung just stared at her disappearing figure.

Taehyung to himself, why I feel like this when she close to me, why I don't feel like this before. I saw many girls but not like her. She is very beautiful, innocent and kind hearted. I don't think I like her because I love her I fell in love with her.

Taehyung's thought interrupted by yn who come in and place the tea on the desk. Taehyung look deep in her eyes.

Yn to herself, why he looking at me like this, what's wrong with him.

Yn- Mr kim your........ tea.
Yn said pointing towards the tea.

He came back to his sence and sip the tea.

Yn- Mr kim give me my work i don't have any other work to do.....i completed my all work.

Tae- take these files.........and you remember that you have to work late night ?

Yn- yes...Mr kim.
In low voice, while looking down.

Tae- no need to do work late night...... just complete these files.

Taehyung take another sip from his tea....... while looking at her.

Yn- but ...this is my punishment soo i have to do this. This is my fault I enjoyed with jimin expect working. I deserve punishment.

Tae- but....
Yn cut him in middle way.......

Yn- this is my rules when I deserve punishment then I don't regret it for taking punishment from anyone i deserve this Mr kim.... sorry but I have to go to my work.

Yn said confidentally, when the question comes for the loyalty then yn doesn't step backward. She is loyal to herself.

Yn went out from his office but Taehyung just stared at her in shocked.

Taehyung's pov :

When I told her no need to do that but she is very loyal. I impress by her beauty but Im now impress by her internal beauty. I love her more than anything, she is not like other girls. I think she is only one peace on the earth which God made for me just for me.

I do my all work and lean to my chair and close my eyes for sometime then I look at the clock it's 11 o clock now this is late and all employees are leave already I think and then suddenly i realised yn's punishment. I immediately stood up from my seat and go towards her cabin i thought to knock but no I'm the boss why I will knock i don't need permission.....i enter in her cabin and see she is working on her laptop. She don't know I'm standing here because she is concerned in her work and i love hard working people's.

I just stared at her, her eyes still on the laptop. Her long hair falling on her face her rosy pink lips parted a little which I wanna suck hard .......i deeply in looking at her when she realised someone is watching her she immediately stood up from her seat before looking at me ...

Yn- when you come......

Tae- ten minutes passed away when I came here

Yn- but why you're standing there from ten minutes........

Tae- i thought you're still working soo i thought to drop you......but you're concerned on your work so i don't want you to disturb you......

Yn- sorry for made you waiting for me. I'm not done yet I can go by myself please you go........ you're getting late because of me.

Tae- no need to do this now, this is your first day you work very hard I'm impressed by your work but....if you not come with me then...... I will tell mom that you're seducing me and then you know what happen next...........

Yn- what are you saying....... this is my punishment and you stop blackmailing me i didn't seduce you......

Taehyung come closer to her yn back a little,

Tae- I'm a boss here so you have to obey me your punishment is over now.....so let's go I'm tired so stop asking me  questions. Understand ?
Taehyung said in his deep husky voice.

Yn- ye-s
While looking down .

Tae- take your belongings fast and come with me .

Yn nod at him and took her belongings and followed taehyung from behind .
Taehyung sat in driver seat and yn sit beside him silently. Taehyung Start the car and drive away.

__________________________________________

Thanks for reading
Please vote and
Comment. Take care
Of your self.
My day is very hurtful 😔 but I
Write this because I'm happy
Now just because of watching
BTS songs and reels 😭 I know
This is also yours painkiller.
Take care bye........