1.

Sirius Orion Black was said to have inherited the Black Madness. And he wasn't going to deny it. If living with Walburga Black, didn't mess you up, not many other things could. 

One of those things is sitting in a room listening to old, idiotic people droning on and on about things.

It sent Sirius back to his Hogwarts years when Mr Binns, the ghostly history professor droned on about the Goblin War. That was torturous

And guess what? 

Sirius is sitting in an extravagantly decorated room, listening to an Old Man drone on and on about some threat.

Today's topic: The Black Phoenix

They are a group who fight for creature rights. In not the most conventional ways.

And by that, Sirius means they attack those who try to kill or oppress other creatures. 

Not the most conventional method but Sirius could see where The Black Phoenix were coming from. Really, he did. The Creature Oppression Rules were getting worse day by day and now Vampires were meant to be killed on sight and Werewolves were next.

And-

"They are less than 19 years old." Dumbledore's voice cut Sirius' train of thought off. "That is for certain. And most like older than 13 years. We had put an age line on one of their frequently used buildings. "

"That young!" Molly Weasley shrieked,  getting a few glares. The woman was too loud for her own good.

"Why does it even matter?" A man with a Gryffindor red hat demanded. "They're squibs. It won't really matter if they are with the You-Know-Who,"

"The use of muggle weapons does not, at all, mean that they are squibs, Archie," Dumbledore said kindly, his eyes twinkling, "It just means they have not had a proper magical education,"

Here, Sirius needed to interrupt, "It's more likely that they do not want other people to know their identity." He took a deep breath, "There are different spells to tell their status- muggle-born, half-blood and pure-blood, to tell which family they descend from, etc., etc.,"

"That is a very good reason," Lily nodded. "I've read of these spells in our library," 

James and Remus nodded along to show their agreement.

"Yes," Dumbledore stroked his long, white beard, humming  "Yes, that theory of yours may actually work,"

"So, what now?" A younger member asked.

"Now, my boy," Dumbledore's eyes lit up in determination, "We plan,"