16

Look, the reason Harry was being weird with Draco was because the Malfoy Heir was well-known for protectiveness. 

Harry didn't want to know how he would react to learning that his best friend's mate was Loki of all people.

Harry knew that if he played his cards right (which he very much would), he wouldn't have to tell Blaise that he was his mate. He had said:

"I, Hadrian James Zach Sirius Potter-Evans, swear on my magic to tell Blaise Zabini that he is my mate."

No deadline.

Harry could literally go and tell Blaise when they were both a hundred years old, and it would be fine, and he wouldn't lose his magic. 

If Fate were kind, Blaise, like most Purebloods, wouldn't go to get an Inheritance Test and would never learn that Harry's his mate. 

But that wouldn't work because Fate's cold-hearted bitch.

So, Harry was stuck trying not to get into trouble with Draco while simultaneously avoiding Blaise.

(It wasn't easy, he can assure you. Draco was the third-best student in his Year in Hogwarts and while Blaise wasn't in the Top 10 best students at Hogwarts, his mother was a literal assassin, so it was to be expected.)

Harry was also stuck with the Potters, Sirius and Remus trying to stretch an olive branch and Greyback trying to get him to join his pack.

Like, what the flying fuck? Why was Greyback trying to get him to join his pack?

He wasn't even an full Wolf. He was like one-quarters Wolf.

So, in other words, he was swamped. He was avoiding a literal Potions prodigy, an assassin's son, his parents, his brother, his godfather, his more-or-less-other-godfather, and his grandfather.

Harry very much wanted to bash his head against the wall, and bleed himself to death, but he had a feeling that Hermione, Luna and Neville would find a way to resurrect him, and then tickle him to death.

Harry really did not want to be tickled to death.

It was a very embarrassing way to die, somewhere on the same level as having a heart-attack while you were pooping.