Ch12: Class 1A vs Class 1B

"WELL, WELL, WELL!! HOW ABOUT THAT FOR AN EXCLAMATION POINT VICTORY!!! NO WONDER HE'S THE CROWD FAVORITE!!!" Present Mic shouted, referencing Shoto's match.

"UP NEXT WE HAVE ONE HECK OF AN INTERESTING MATCHUP!!! ITS AN ALL OUT SHOWDOWN BETWEEN HERO COURSE CLASSES A AND B!!!! WINNER MOVES ON!!! LOSER GOES HOME!!!! NOTHING WRONG WITH A LITTLE FRIENDLY COMPETITION AM I RIGHT?!?!?! ITS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT BOTH FIGHTERS ARE ALREADY IN THE TUNNEL AND READY TO GO, SO WHY DONT WE JUMP RIGHT ON INTO IT!!!!"

Class 1A watched the tunnel with extreme anticipation as Present Mic got the crowd amped up. Jiro and Mina both looked at Momo, who was ready to cheer her heart out for the boy she kept close to her heart. In this particular moment, she looked like she was ready to burst.

"Alright you guys! Let's show Parker we're behind him all the way!!!" Mina shouted with a fist in the air, as the rest of the class got out of their seats, with the exception of Bakugo of course.

Shoto rejoined his class and decided to take the spot directly behind Momo. He leaned forward towards the crush of his best friend, "Did I miss anything?"

She turned around with a proud smile, "Nope you're just in time. He's about to get announced!"

Shoto stared intently at the tunnel his best friend was in and spoke to the girl as he continued to look on, "I don't know what that guy said to you... But I haven't ever seen him this protective over someone before. You mean a lot to him... You've been his biggest source of motivation during the entire festival." He said as, unaware that he was playing the role of a wingman extremely well.

Momo blushed as the girls beside her silently smirked at one another.

"OUR FIRST FIGHTER IS LOOKING TO MAKE HIS NAME KNOWN TO JAPAN!!! THIS KID IS ABOUT AS TOUGH AS THEY COME FOLKS!!! HE'S GOT IT ALL!!! STRENGTH, SPEED, AGILITY, AND ONE HECK OF AN AMAZING QUIRK!!! ALL THE WAY FROM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!! FROM HERO COURSE CLASS 1A!! PETER PARKERRRRRRRR!!!!!"

Peter took a deep breath and began his walk towards the ring. His face told the whole story... He wasn't just here to win, he was here to dominate his opponent in every sense of the word. As he walked towards his destination the jumbotron showed the stoic expression of the boy to the entire stadium.

"LETS GO PARKER!!!!" Kirishima belted out, which started the cheers from his classmates.

"I have never seen someone look so ready to knock somebody out in my entire life." Mina commented with wide eyes.

"Play stupid games... Win stupid prizes." Jiro grinned as she said her new favorite catch phrase.

"He looks confident and focused.... I'd say his chances look pretty good." Tenya observed.

Momo smirked, 'Show them what you can do Peter...' she mentally encouraged.

As Peter stepped into the ring, Takashi and Yana looked down on him from their box. "Did I mention that he's coming over for dinner tomorrow?" Yana said as she looked at her husband.

"Only about twenty times." Takashi chuckled, "I'm looking forward to it. He seems like a pretty impressive young man... I wonder if he fights as well as he gives speeches."

"Looks like we're about to find out..." Yana said as they continued to wait for the match to start.

"OUR OTHER CONTESTANT IS A REAL WILD CARD!!! CLASS B IS POWERFUL TOO FOLKS!!!! HE'S LOOKING TO SEND HIS OPPONENT TO THE STANDS EARLY!!! WITH THE QUIRK THIS KID HAS, THERE'S NO TELLING WHAT COULD HAPPEN!!! PLEASE WELCOME FROM THE HERO COURSE, CLASS 1B'S NEITO MONOMAAAAAAAA!!!!!"