Ch19: Peter Parker. Origin.

"Well, are you going to introduce yourself or should I?..."

"O-oh right! Sorry... Hi. I'm Peter Parker... Nice to meet you guys."

"I guess that just leaves me. Hi, I'm Momo Yaoyorozu."

"Hero team Yaoyorozu and Parker... WINNERS!"

"I told you I'd keep you safe."

"There's a cafe down the street, would you care to join me?"

"Your body is covered in scars according to reports from Recovery Girl's examination..."

"You'd train with me?! Are you sure I wouldn't hinder you?"

"Congratulations... Spider-Man....."

"You really are full of surprises aren't you?"

"You're stuck with me Peter Parker... You better get used to it... because I'm not going anywhere."

"You really do know how to make a girl want to throw herself at you, you know that?"

"When we get to the cafe later... I think there's something that we need to talk about..."

'...I'LL SHOW THESE PEOPLE WHAT KIND OF HERO I'LL BECOME... ONE THAT NEVER GIVES UP WHENEVER THINGS SEEM HOPELESS... AND ALWAYS FINDS A WAY TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!'

...

Peter's narration: [My life... Has changed so much... I ... Have changed even more...]

------------------------------------------------------------------

The hum of an air conditioner and slight buzz of fluorescent lighting were the only sounds that filled the waiting room... Peter Parker sat alone in a folding chair. Facing away from the entrance, his tongue shifted uncomfortably in his mouth as he stared intensely at the wall with a furrowed brow. His hands were clasped together between his knees as he leaned forward.

The young man was filled with an uncountable amount of emotions... But at this particular moment in time, the two things he felt the most were...

Frustration... And pressure...

"MOMO YAOYOROZU IS KO'D!! KATSUKI BAKUGO WILL MOVE ON TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH!!!"

That phrase echoed loudly in his brain.

His body had yet to stop shaking since those words had come from Midnight's mouth...

The battles inside the ring weren't the only fights he found himself in today... And they had taken their toll on him... Outside forces continued to pile onto the load he bore on his back... All the stress he had put on himself to succeed in the festival... All the responsibility of helping his best friend begin to work through his deep seeded trauma, and then standing up to the man who had caused it all... Doing his absolute damnedest to show mercy to those who were less than deserving of it... The task of restoring Momo's confidence that he took upon himself to carry out...

Even though these were all things he would do time and time again with absolutely no regret... It was all added pressure...

And now... Winning this next match wasn't optional... It didn't matter if All Might himself walked out of the opposing tunnel and stared him down from the other side of the ring... He had to win... He would not be beaten by the person who tried so hard to take her regained self confidence away from her.