Pt idk what im doing 5

(This is so short Srry abt that 😭)

"Your hair's getting so long," She noted through gritted teeth, holding a small clip in her mouth while she held her hair together.

Gia sheepishly smiled back at her in the mirror. She hadn't gotten a haircut in years. Usually she kept it short since it's how she liked it, but with everything going on, she hadn't had the chance to cut it properly.

"I guess," she shrugged, watching Veska brush her hair out.

Veska ran her fingers through Gia's hair. "Do you want me to cut it for you?" She asked. "I can get rid of the dead ends."

Gia blushed. "Sure, if you want." She muttered, and Veska smiled, taking the clip from her mouth and pinning the front of her hair back.
"Can you trim the bangs, too?" She asked, looking back at her. "I don't know if that's too much to askâ€""

Veska cut her off with a gentle smile. "Don't worry, I can do that for you." She assured her. Gia nodded, feeling a bit more at ease. She planted a kiss atop her head, and Gia couldn't help the goofy smile on her face.

"How short do you want it?" Veska asked, grabbing a pair of scissors and examining them.

"Oh," Gia turned back around, not having really thought about it. "I guess how I had it before, above my shoulders."

Veska nodded and got to work, slowly trimming off the dead ends and cutting the layers. She hummed while she worked, and Gia closed her eyes.

"You seem a lot better," Veska commented.

Gia furrowed her brow. She opened her eyes. "What do you mean?"
Veska shrugged. "Just happier. Before you wouldn't ever want anyone to touch or brush your hair."

Gia was quiet, her cheeks turning red. She remembered, back when they were teenagers her hair fell just below her jawline. She hated having it being touched or handled, so it would stay unkept for long periods of time. It was a very vulnerable part of her that she hated.
She didn't mind it much anymore. She could tolerate it, but that was when it was just her. When anyone else did it, even Veska, it was a whole different story.

"Well," She said. "I trust you."

Veska smiled, gently tilting her chin up. Gia couldn't help the heat rushing to her cheeks. She looked away, and Veska returned to her hair.

It took about thirty minutes to finish. Veska cut the bangs and evened out the sides, making it shorter. It was just above her shoulders, and Gia turned to look at herself. Veska held another mirror behind her to give her a better look.
She brushed her fingers through the strands, turning her head from side to side. "It looks great," she grinned.

Veska smiled wide, brushing the stray hairs out of her face. "It does, but I think you look great either way."

Gia lowered her gaze, feeling her cheeks heat up.

Veska laughed. "You're blushing,"

"Shush," Gia hid her face in her hands, and Veska giggled. "You're so easy to rile up," she leaned in, kissing her cheek.

Gia looked up, staring into her eyes. She looked back, and Gia didn't say anything, just cupped her face and kissed her. Veska returned the kiss, gently pushing her back against the chair.
Gia felt her cheeks flush and her stomach flip as the kiss grew deeper. Her head spun, then Veska pulled back and opened her eyes, noticing the flustered expression on her face. She gave a small laugh and planted a kiss on her forehead.

She'd always find a way to leave Gia breathless. Gia held Veska's face in her hands, admiring her wife. She was the most beautiful woman in the galaxy.

"I love you," she blurted out, saying the first thing she thought of.

Veska smiled, holding her cheek. "I love you, too." She leaned in, pressing a gentle kiss to her lips.