Mastiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

After the Movie got over the kids and Moran played Snakes and Ladder and they enjoyed their time.

Infact the kids taught the elders about so many new things and the day ended on a good note.

The next day, Moran had an appointment, and they quickly dressed up and headed towards the hospital.

Soon they were called in the Doctor's Cabin where the Ultrasound Machine was kept ready.

The doctor gave a warm smile to Moran and they reciprocated.

Soon the cold gel was placed on Monami's abdomen and the duo's eyes were hooked on the machine!

SSoon the screen appeared and they saw their little Princess who had grown a little compared to the previous visits

Karan captured his Rajkumari Sahiba 's pictures and sent it on the family WhatsApp group.

The Doctor then made a few changes in the diet chart as well as the medications. 

As soon as Moran, reached the kids  hugged her and then kissed her tummy and kept their ears near her belly.
Monami and Karan smiled at their actions.

Saumya: Maasi, Baby kab aayegi, mujhe uske saath khelna hain aur movie dekhna hain uske saath. Main apne saare dolls bhi share karungi !

Nikhil: Haan Chachi and Chachu baby kab aayegi, mujhe baby sister chahiye please.....aap God ko kahiye na jaldi Baby ko hamare paas bheje!!

Monami: Baccho,  Baby ko aane mein abhi 6 months aur hain! Aur Nikhil Beta, God ne aapki prayers suni hain aapko Baby Sister hi aayegi!

Hearing the doorbell,  ring all the elders were waiting for the Moran in the hall but the kids were super excited and didn't let Moran meet the elders .

However they were curious when they got to know about what Monami told Nikhil.

All the elders except Kids and Moran: Kyaa.....tum dono ko kaise pata ladki hogi??!

Moran : actually jab mujhe Paris mein thode chakkar aaye thhey, toh hum ek hospital bhi gaye thhey. Unhone blood reports mein likha thha ki baby girl hain !

Everyone  was overjoyed with the news that,  soon their House would be blessed with a little Angel who would bring in lots of fortune.

In fact Moran sat on the sofa and showed the elders the Ultrasound images. Everyone admired the cutie pie who was growing in her Mother's womb.

In the meantime, Mr.Batra came and along with him Varsha too entered .

Somehow Koel felt some sort of negative vibes coming from Varsha.( please do not judge Koel, ...its human tendency to get attracted to people with positivity and they also have this sixth sense of figuring out people with positive and negative vibes).

She nudges Faizi ,who looked at her and they both shared an eyelock as they both conveyed the message telepathically.

Janhavi, Zui and Barkha too felt the same while Moran gave a beautiful smile to the Duo.

Mr.Batra: Aur batao Shergill ,kya kaha Doctor ne!

Karan : Sir,  Doctor ne kaha Baby ki growth acchi hain aur ab Monami ki diet aur dawaiyaan mein bhi thodi changes include ki hain.

Mr.Batra: That's great!
Monami beta yeh Varsha hain! Woh bhi Karan aur Faizi ki batch mein thhi aur ab woh unki team ko bhi join kiya hain!

Monami: That's really nice to hear! Hi main Dr.Monami Karan Shergill hoon, Karan ki wife.

Hearing the words , Dr.Monami Karan Shergill and wife ,Varsha felt the earth beneath her shake . All her dreams shattered and broke. She composed herself .

Varsha: Oh Congratulations, mujhe nahi pata thha ki Ulti Khopdi jo hamesha Shaadi aur pyaar se bhagta thha,  Shaadi kar lega! Anyways nice to meet you!

Karan sensed something weird the way Varsha spoke but he ignored as he was busy admiring his Rani Sahiba and Rajkumari Sahiba!!!

After sometime everyone left for their respective destinations!

Monami and Janhavi had to look into a case in a different hospital.

Karan, Faizi ,Varsha,Mr.Batra left for the headquarters.

Koel took the kids and taught them drawing and painting.

At the Headquarters, the results of the Cadets had been printed and the dates were being finalised for their Valedictory Ceremony and also to hand over their results.

After a lot of discussion, it was decided that the coming week Sunday would be the best to handover the Cadets their Results and Certificates as well as to keep their Valedictory Ceremony.

The message was then sent out to all the Cadets and the preparations began.

Varsha , tried a lot of ways to get closer to Karan. She tried to sit next to Karan during the meeting and also bought him tea when he asked one of the attenders to get  tea.

Karan noticed all these actions of Varsha and felt suspicious.

Once they were back home, Karan took his phone in the washroom and secretly texted Faizi asking him if he found Varsha's behaviour strange and also asked Faizi to dig out all her information as he didn't feel something right!

Meanwhile Monami who just returned from the hospital after a tiring day , sat on the bed hugging Teddy Shergill.