The Most Awaited Union

Monami gently opened her eyes.

She blinked for a few times and slowly opened her eyes.

She was surprised when she found herself in the hospital with an IV attached.

Janhavi who was sitting beside Monami noticed Monami' movements.

She caressed Monami's hair lovingly and helped her sit.

Monami: Maa main yaha ....??

Janhavi : Baccha, jabse Karan apne Mission pe gaya hain tum khud ka khayal nahi rakh rahi ho !

Aur aaj jab main tumhe uthaane ki koshish kar rahi thhi, toh tum behosh ho chuki thhi!!

Accha chalo ab main tumhe khana khilaungi.

Monami nodded and Janhavi lovingly fed her home cooked food than the bland hospital food.

Monami was enjoying the pampering And after having her food she slept.

Meanwhile, Karan left to get hold of Romi.

After knowing Romi's dirty  deeds he decided to make Romi confess to his crimes.

He traced Romi's last location. Romi was at his farmhouse near Lonavala.

Karan then went to find some evidence against Romi.

After meeting a lot of people who had suffered injustice, because of Romi's dirty deeds and recording their confessions.

Karan then drove the car really fast and reached Romi's bungalow.

As he approached it, he saw that the bungalow was surrounded by armed men.

He knew that he would have to distract the men at the rear end of the bungalow and ensure that all the men are silently killed.

He walked quietly and his behind a tree.

He noticed that the rear end had about 40 men,all carrying heavily loaded rifles and he just had his gun.

He tiptoed quietly and covered one of the men's face and twisted it silently.

The man died and Karan quickly wore the man's bullet proof jacket and covered his face with a mask.

He also emptied the man's pockets and took all the bullets and the rifle.

He did the same with the others.

He silently entered the backdoor and could hear the TV blaring .

He went upstairs to check the other rooms.

To his surprise he saw a room full of cartons .

He went inside and opened one of the cartons . He took a packet and opened its contents.

He smelt it and it smelt like ganja, a drug.

He then sent a message to Sid and Faizi.

He also sent a message to Col.Batra seeking for a back up team and also officers from the Narcotics department.

Karan checked the other rooms,but there was a particular room which was locked.

Karan was frustrated and was about to shoot at the lock when he remembered Bala's technique to unlock the locks.

Luckily he had a safety pin with him.

He opened the room door a d was surprised to see that it was completely dark.

He turned on the torchlight and was surprised seeing that the room was filled with pictures of Monami, Koel and Sanjana.

Anger rushed down his veins ,the brother and husband in him was woken up.

Karan treated Sanju and Koel as his sisters and over the due course of time they developed a brother sister bond and  Karan was extremely protective of them.

While Karan was really possessive when it came to Monami and seeing her pictures in Romi's room, his possessive side was awoken.

He stormed out of the room,and went to check for Romi .

Romi was half asleep,and was half naked lying in his room.

Karan stormed into it and was disgusted at the site.

He splashed water on Romi's face angryly.

Right now Karan's wrath knew no bounds .

Romi opened his eyes with great difficulty and was shocked looking at Karan,along with Faizi and Sid.

The duo  had reached a few minutes before and when they saw the room where Koel,Sanju and Monami's photos were kept, they too were really angry.

Sid picked Romi up and punched him hard on his face, Romi's nose started bleeding.

Sid pushed Romi towards Faizi who caught hold if him by his neck and punched him hard on his abdomen.

And Faizi pushed Romi towards Karan.

Karan's rage knew no bounds,  he started beating Romi black and blue.

In the meanwhile, Col.Batra,along with the Narcotics department officers and the back up team.

They were shocked to see Romi lying In a half dead condition.

Col.Batra quickly held Karan and asked the other officers to take Romi to the Army Medical centre while the trio kept glaring at Romi until he was out of sight.

The Narcotics Officers collected the drugs and sent it to their laboratory for further testing.

The back up team went and collected a lot of the other evidences and also took Romi for his treatment.

The trio's fury still hadn't died down.
They growled with anger and Col Batra knew that there was something that was bothering them.

He asked the three to sit down and tell what happened.

The trio sat down unwillingly as they couldn't disobey their seniors order.

The trio then told what they saw and Col.Batra, who is always a calm officer was seen gritting his teeth.

He treated Monami, Sanju and Koel as his own daughters and this bastard had the guts to keep their pictures on his room.

The four stormed out to the Headquarters where they barged into the Medical room.

Romi was conscious and when he saw the four ,he gulped in fear and prayed for his safety especially after looking at Karan who was looking like a hungry lion.

Col.Batra asked everyone to leave the room except for the trio.

Col.Batra sat and asked in a strict tone,

Tumhare kamre mein, meri teen betiyaan ka photo kyun laga hain.

Romi : Main unhe paana chahata thha......khaskar Monami ko, mai  usse ek baar Mahajan hospital mein mila thha.

Aur mujhe usse dekhte hi pyaar ho gaya.
Phir mujhe nahi pata who kaha gayi, aur thode din pehle maine usse dekha thha ....you main usse chup chup kar dekh raha thha.

Karan clenched his fist hard....It was becoming difficult for him to control his anger.

He  saw that Romi we interested in Monami in a dirty way.

Col.Batra gave a tight slap to Romi.

He asked the trio to leave for the day.

Kara  hurried back to the hospital, where he saw Monami sleeping peacefully and also her face glowing.

He took baby steps to her room, and sat beside her on the stool.

He took her hands in his and intertwined their fingers and kissed the back of her knuckles.

Monami slightly stirred in her sleep. Karan quickly caressed her hair .

After sometime, Monami woke up and was surprised looking at Karan who had held her hand and slept.

Feeling some movements, Karan woke up and saw his wife lookup at him with a sparkle in her eyes.

He smiled at her and hugged her.