The Case !!

Moran walked back to their room and sat on the couch and were looking at some of the designs on the browser for their Baby's nursery!

They decided to go on a flower wallpaper as Moran loved nature especially Monami so they kept the idea of the wall paper as flowers on one side of the room

This is how they decided to keep the cradle for their baby and also decided to order a few decorative stuff for their little one.
Meanwhile Janhavi, knocked on their room which caught their attention. Karan stood up and brought Janhavi inside and showed her the pics of the Baby Nursery they decided to make. Janhavi liked them and then told Moran that she had spoken to the Obstetrician in their hospital and Moran could go meet her. She also told that the Obstetrician had asked them to take their reports along with them. Moran nodded and got ready. Since it had been almost a month, and Monami had a petite figure,she observed that her tummy had started bulging a wee bit. She caressed her belly and smiled to herself.
Moran quickly got ready and left for Shergill Hospital, while driving,they were stuck in traffic at that time Monami held Karan 's hand and told that she has a surprise for him and would show it to him once they are back home.

Monami: Karan, jab ham ghar pahunchenge na, tab main tumhe ek surprise dena chahati hoon.

Karan smiled and nodded and they drove to the hospital. At the hospital, Moran went to meet Dr . Shriya, who was an experienced Obstetrician ( doctor who helps in delivery of babies) .

Moran patiently sat in the waiting area while they observed many couples out there . The receptionist called put their name and they headed towards the Cabin and went in. They were welcomed in warmly by a ,beautiful woman who was in her early 50s and she looked quite experience. She gave them a warm smile and they too reciprocated.

Dr.Shriya: Tum Karan aur tum Monami, the youngest cardiologist jisne bahut saare difficult surgeries kiya hain. Well I am lucky ki main tumse mili.

Monami smiled at the compliment while Karan felt proud of Monami 's achievements .( girls if you want a partner find one who is proud of who you are like Karan , Karan never judged Monami for her past and for being soft hearted and stood by her during her lows. He feels happy when people compliment her as that's what a true man is , he who is proud of you for your achievements and also him who stands by you during your lows )

Monami: Thank you so much Maam, maine aapke baaremein bahut suna hain aur main bahut lucky hoon ki aap hamein guide karengi hamare iss safar mein.

Dr.Shriya smiled and asked Monami to show the previous reports ,

Monami showed all the reports to Dr.Shriya, she carefully studied each report .
Moran looked at her the way kids look at teacher's during their PTM. They were anxious and were hoping that everything is fine.
Dr Shriya looked up and told that they shall do an Ultrasound and then she would discuss further. Monami got up and laid on the bed , the sister helped Dr.Shriya set up the Ultrasound Scan. Karan stood beside Monami and held her hand in his .Their eyes were glued to the monitor. Dr.shriya applied the gel and started scanning and in a few seconds they were able to see their baby on the monitor.

Their Baby had grown a little and also they could hear their child's heart beat, last time it was faint but this time they could hear it clearly and loudly

Their Baby had grown a little and also they could hear their child's heart beat, last time it was faint but this time they could hear it clearly and loudly. Moran were overjoyed. Later Dr.Shriya ,then told Monami to take the tablets that had been prescribed and also told that Monami's due date would be somewhere in the last week of August. Moran thanked her profusely and left her cabin beaming in joy .

While returning back home, Moran went to SiddhiVinayak Mandir and took the blessings of the Almighty. They returned back home where Janhavi and others were anxiously waiting for them as they too wanted to know if everything was alright or not.

The moment ,Moran stepped inside the house, everyone started firing their questions . Monami loudly screamed, SHAAANT....
everyone became silent , Monami sat on the sofa and gestured everyone to sit down. She then showed the Ultrasound Scan picture she had taken to everyone and also made them hear the Baby's heartbeats. Everyone was happy seeing the Baby and hearing its heartbeats.
Karan and Monami walked back to their room and that's when Monami pulled Karan closer to her . Karan was surprised by Monami's act. She then lifted her top a bit and showed Karan that her tummy had started bulging a bit. Karan smiled and sat down and kissed her tummy. The kiss sent shivers to her body.

After sometime, Karan received a call from Aditya, a college friend who was now a practising lawyer . Karan picked up the call and soon his facial expressions started changing. He became quite serious and then told Aditya that he would call him back.

Noticing Karan's expressions,Monami knew it was something important, she was about to leave the room when Karan held her wrist. Monami raised her eyebrows as to asking what happened .Karan gestured her that he wanted to talk to everyone as it was important. He held her hand and they went downstairs. Karan called everyone in the hall and in the meantime Koezi ,Batra couple and Barkha too came.

Karan: Maine aap sab ko issliye bulaya hain taaki main aap sab se ek bahut his zaruri baat karun.

Everyone nodded and asked Karan to continue,

Aap sab jaante hain ki Dr.Deepak Mahajan, Abhyansh Malhotra aur Aneesh Malhotra ko maine jail mein arrest karwaya hain aur maine apne dost Aditya se baat ki thhi inke khilaaf karawayi karne ki. Abhi thodi der pehle mujhe uska call aaya aur ussne kaha hain ki yeh case ek fast track court mein daal diya gaya hain. Aur saare sabut to maine pehle hi de diye hain. Ham sabko kal court jaana hoga. Kya aap sab kal free ho?!
Everyone nodded positively. Karan called up Aditya and told that they would be coming to the court tomorrow. Since the next few days they would be spending in the court running about, they decided to rest. Monami too had fallen asleep while Karan sat on the bed caressing her hair. He just prayed that everything goes smoothly and Dr.Deepak Mahajan, Abhyansh Malhotra and Aneesh Malhotra get punished for their dirty deeds. Soon sleep took over him !