MISSION STARTS

It was decided that all the special agents would stay in the nearby village, Gadchiroli as they had gotten information that there was a warehouse where many of the guns and ammunitions were kept.

Since the time, Karan got the the news that he would be staying away from Monami and Coco, he was upset.

The entire day, he seemed to keep scolding everyone.

Faizi, Koel,SidSa understood because he didn't want to leave Monami.

Once he reached home, he was greeted by Monami.

Looking at her glowing face, he immediately went and hugged her.

Monami too reciprocated his hug but did find something strange in his behaviour.

She felt that there was some tension ,that he was carrying .

They went to their , room, Karan had carried Monami in his arms and she blushed and hid her face in his broad chest.

Once in their room, Karan freshened up while Monami was sitting on the bed with Coco playing around with her new ball.

In a few moments Karan too joined his sweet little family.

He sat beside Monami, and intertwined their hands.

Monami rested her head on Karan's shoulder.

Karan too closed his eyes to enjoy the moment.

After sometime, Karan laid his head on Monami's lap.

Monami lovingly caressed his hair.

Monami: ( She softly asks Karan ) Kya hua Khadoos Shergill?!

Tum jabse ghar aaye ho, tum kucch khoye khoye lag rahe ho!

Main jaanti hoon tumhare mann mein bahut saari baatein hain jo tum kehna chahate lekin tum woh saari baatein apne andar dabakar rakhna chahate ho.

Karan, yeh acchi baat nahi hain aur as a Doctor bata rahi hoon.

Karan smiled sadly as he knew that Monami understood him better than himself. He decided to share the news.

Karan : Rani Sahiba,  abhi jo mission hain. Woh bahut hi critical aur crucial hain.

Aur mujhe Gadchiroli jaana hoga, kal shaam ko ham sab ko nikalna hain.

Aur shayad iss mission mein bahut zyaada wakt lag jaaye.

Monami,  main guilty feel kar raha hoon.

Tum pregnant ho, aur tumhe iss wakt aise chodkar jaana,  yeh baat mere dil ko bahut chuub rahi hain.

Main jaanta hoon, Mom hain,  Nanna Naanu hain, Barkha Bhabhi hain, Mrs.Batra hain par....I am feeling guilty kyunki main tumhare saath nahi rahunga iss khoobsurat safar mein.

Monami: Khadoos Shergill,  Tum meri aur hamari bacchi ki fikar mat karo.

Main apna aur hamari bacchi ka dhyaan rakhungi.

Haan, main tumhe miss karungi lekin koi baat nahi....pehle hamara Desh aata hain uske baad hi main .

Karan , issemein guilty feel karneki koi zaroorat nahi hain.

Mission khatam hone par main tumhe bahut saari kahaniyan sunaungi.

Abhi filhaal chalo tumhara packing karte hain.

Saying so she was about to get up bit Karan didn't let her get up.

He whined like a small child ,

Kyaa Rani Sahiba,  tumhe packing ki padi hain.

Abhi mujhe na tumhare saath wakt bitana hain aur tum kahi nahi jaa rahi ho.

And that's an ORDER.!

Monami saluted him and they  chuckled.

They spent the evening talking about random topics and the night ended in each others arms.

The next morning,  Karan woke up earlier than usual. He quickly packed his stuff and after freshening up sat beside Monami who was sleeping peacefully not bothered about anything.

He smiled to himself. He then caressed her baby bump, and then kissed it.

After sometime, he left without waking up Monami since he had to quickly meet SidSa, And Koezi.

At the Headquarters, the entire team was seen in a serious mode and running to and fro.

All the devices and gadgets to be used were checked .

By the time all the last minute plans were and backup teams were made.

Karan decided to go home and spend sometime with Monami as he knew that Gadchiroli has bad network and he would not be able to speak to Monami over phone calls.

Once, at home He was met with an angry little Coco, who instead of jumping on him, walked away.

Coco then went and settled herself in her Mumma's lap while Monami was busy reading a patient's case along with Janhavi and Barkha.

Karan then went to his room , and packed a few things that he had planned to pack at the last minute.

Once done he went downstairs and saw Coco playing Monami while Barkha and Janhavi were chit chatting.

Karan sat beside Monami and Coco, was upset as Karan had not taken  her for a morning walk.

It was a routine that Karan would take Coco for a morning walk.

Today, Janhavi and Monami had taken her out .

Karan realized his mistake and apologised to Little Coco.

Coco barked and jumped on Karan and gave him a hug.

Everyone adored the scene.
Soon the time came when Karan had to head for his mission.

Monami,  tied a thread on his wrist and did his Arti.

Monami: Karan please apna dhyaan rakhna.

Karan  nodded and gave a forehead kiss to Monami.

He then left with Faizi and Sanju.

Sid and Koel , were going to join the trio a little later.

The road to Gadchiroli wasn't smooth, it was a kaccha road and traversing through it was indeed a bad experience.

Meanwhile Monami prayed to the Almighty to protect all those involved in the mission.