Our Comfort Zone!!

Monami was discharged and Moran went back to Shergill Mansion.

Coco was eagerly waiting for her parents.And as soon as she heard their car honk she sprang and was waiting near the Main door excitedly .

No sooner did the bell ring and the door was opened that Moran were taken in for a surprise.

Coco leapt towards Karan, he caught her and she licked Karan's face and then sniffed Monami and went into her arms.

Monami caressed her fur baby while Coco was enjoying her Mumma's warm embrace.

Surprisingly she let out a small feeble bark showing her happiness.

Moran then went to their bedroom .Monami sat in the balcony enjoying the cool breeze hit her face and her baby hair dancing softly.

Her face glowed in the moonlight and her baby bump was now visible.

Karan who had freshened up saw the balcony door open. He slowly went behind her and placed his chin on her shoulder.

His hands went around her belly and she kept her hands on his . They were enjoying the Moonlight and the silence between them which spoke volumes of words.

After sometime,they went back and laid down hugging each other.

Karan was inhaling her scent and started giving wet kisses on her neck . Monami moaned his name.

Her toes curled up in pleasure .  The night went by with the Moon witnessing an intimate affair.

The next morning, Karan woke up early and sat admiring his wife.

Monami felt someone's gaze on her for a long time and lazily opened her eyes.

She saw Karan looking at her lovingly, she stretched her hands and pulled Karan towards herself.

Karan somehow balanced himself and then started peppering sweet kisses on her neck and finally they kissed deeply .

They went for s walk in the nearby park and after walking for about 20 minutes they sat down enjoying the various sights and smells.

They could smell hot tea being prepared by a young boy and an old man counting the coins he had earned .

An old lady along with her husband were selling hot steamed idlis and chutney and a lot of the people who had turned up for a walk in the park were devouring it .

A lot of school buses passed by and they saw couples sending their kids to the schools.

They could hear distinct chattering and giggles as the kids waved at their parents and then boarded the bus.

They seemed to be filled with a new energy and enthusiasm excited for the new lesson they would learn and a few older kids seemed serious as they were seen flipping through the pages of the book.

It reminded them of their school days filled with excitement ,nervousness and happiness.

They also saw a few old couples who had come for a walk.

They were seen laughing loudly ,in a huge circle, a part of laughter therapy.

All in all the beautiful chaos caused their restless heart and mind to settle which had been in a state of confusion.

Monami leaned her head against her husband's chest as she felt peacecwithin herself.

The last few days had been really hard for her, only she knew how she had put up a show of being strong but her
inners were crumbling.

Each second of separation felt like eternity.

She called Karan' name softly.

Monami: Karan !!!

Karan hummed ,he knew Monami wanted to speak something he held her hands tightly .

Monami understood that he knew she wanted to tell him something !

Sometimes understanding each other through a few words is more important than chanting the I LOVE YOU, mantra hundred times a day without understanding the person's silence.

Monami: Karan pata hain jab tum Mission pe thhey, main bahut ghabra gayi thhi.

Mujhe apna bachpan yaad agaya.

Karan nodded he wished to have some magical powers through  which he could erase Monami's childhood memories that were filled with pain and trauma .

Monami continued!

Karan main nahi chahati thhi ki humare aanewale bacche ko kissi ka saya na mile.

Main sirf saat saal ki thhi jab maine apni Maa ko kho diya thha.

Uske baad meri zindagi mein kucch nahi thha sivaay nafrat ke.

Mujhe dar hain Karan kahin hamare bacche ke saath aisa kucch ho jaaiye.

Karan hummed and hugged her tightly.

Karan : Monami, main tumhein kucch batana chahata hoon.

Pata hain main sirf paanch saal ka thha,jab mere Papa Shaheed hue thhey.

Mom ne mujhe thode din ke liye, Faizi ke saath uske ghar bhej diya thha.

Unhone kabhi mere saamne ek bhi aansun nahi bahaya hain.

Jab main ghar agaya thha,main unhe har roz yahi pucchta ki hum Papa se baat kyun nahi karsakte thhey.

Unhone hamesha muskurate kahaan, Papa hamse had raat Sitaaron ke zariye baat karte hain.

Monami meri life ek Commando ki hain, kab jaane kaunsi goli mere naam ki hain lekin tumse ek vaada karta hoon, marte dum tak aur uske baad bhi main tumhare saath rahunga .

Aur main jaanta hoon ki tum akele hi hamare bacche ko sambhal sakti ho.

Tumse behtar aur koi nahi hain jo hamare bacche ki prerna ban sakti ho!

Aur haan ,main tumhara peecha itni aasani se nahi chhod ne wala.

Monami laughed at the last statement.

Indeed speaking her fears, did reduce her stress and anxiety.