She doesn't remember!!

But Monami was confused as to why was she in the hospital all she remembers was that she Along with Karan and Sid went to her school met her teacher's and also met a few classmates and had lunch under the shade of the tree which was Simi's favourite childhood spot and had decided to meet Janhvi then how was she lying on the hospital bed with a bandage on her forehead and her shoulder fractured.Confused about everything she decided to ask about it.

MONAMI: Karan , Sid ham toh saath mein nikle thhe na...toh fir mujhe kya hua jiski wajese mein yaha admit hui hoon ....mujhe kuch yaad kyu nahi aa raha hain.

Everyone was shocked hearing what Monami said especially Karan and Sid. They didn't know how to answer her questions. Janhvi being a doctor somewhere knew that because of the forehead injury and also the drug that was injected in Monami's body could lead to short term amnesia or short term memory loss. Janhvi decided to step in and intervene.

JANHVI: Baccha woh tumhara ek chota sa accident ho gaya tumna seediyon se gir gayi thi isiliye tumhe yeh chot aayi hain but don't worry sab theek hojayega...aur ab tum thoda rest karo hum sab bahar chalte hain.

Monami nodded and gave a smile and dozed off as she was on high dosage of analgesics and her anaesthesia hadn't completely worn off.

Everyone came out and Karan and Sid bombarded Janhvi with questions.

KARAN : Mom , Monami ko kuch bhi yaad nahi hain yeh kaise?!
Ab agar hamein Dr.Mahajan, Abhyansh Malhotra aur Aneesh ke khilaf koi action leni ho toh Monami ko kuch bhi yaad nahi hain aur ab uske bina ham kaise case karenge.

SID: Yes Aunty ,aise kaise meri Monu bro ko kuch yaad hi nahi hain .

JANHAVI: Bacche pehle uske body main ek injection lagaya tha jisse woh behosh ho gayi lekin uska dose thoda zyaada tha jiski wajese usse thoda amnesia ho gaya, dusri baat uske sar pe jo chot hain uski wajese bhi yeh ho sakta hain aur teesri jaise mujhe Karan ne bataaya ki waha par firing hui thi....bechari bacchi woh sab nahi seh payi...maana woh apne panic attacks ko sambhal sakti hain lekin aaj woh sambhal nahi payi isiliye woh sab kuch bhul gayi hain....lekin mujhe iss baat ki fikar hain ki jab usse sab yaad aayega woh kaise sab kuch sambhalegi.

KARAN :Mom ham sab saath main sambhal lenge aur jo bhi hoga main iss baar Dr.Mahajan ko nahi chodunga.
Saying this he clenched his fist
he hated the fact that his Monami was suffering so much just because of a greedy money minded man who crossed all limits of his selfishness today.

Janhvi spoke to Monami's doctor's and they gave permission to discharge her and also Janhvi knew that staying in a peaceful environment is very important for recovery. Seeing her discharge papers Monami was excited.

MONAMI: Mom mujhe aaj hi discharge mil jaayega ....yipeeeee ab toh main ghar jaake aaram lungi aur aapke saath bahut saari gossip bhi share karni hain.

Janhavi smiled at her daughter's innocence and cheerfulness .
She nodded and quickly helped Monami dress up. She had asked Karan to buy some essentials for Monami and also get all the medicines needed for her.

In a few minutes Karan got everything, his heart which had almost stopped beating again started beating normally looking at his Rani Sahiba's smile.

He scooped her in his arms and walked towards the exit. He carefully made her sit behind and himself sat next to her. Sid sat on the driver's seat and Janhavi next to him .

Monami was feeling drowsy due to the high dosage of medications she rested her head on Karan's chest and dozed off peacefully.
Karan too held her protectively, and caressed her hair gently, the last few hours were nothing less than a nightmare for him and having her near him made him forget about the dreadful events.
Soon they reached Shergill Mansion.

Karan scooped Monami in his arms, feeling his arms she snuggled more on it him making him smile at her antics. He quickly pecked her forehead and entered their room.
He comfortably laid her down and pulled the comforter over her and also kept a pillow below her shoulder to prevent further injury and pain .
He quickly changed and sat next to her caressing her . In sometime his phone rang and the caller ID was of the police inspector who had been told to handle Dr.Mahajan and Abhyansh Malhotra.

Karan quickly left the room and went downstairs where he asked the Police officer to keep those two men in the custody and he would be coming soon to the police station to file an FIR.

Sid and Karan left along with Faizi to the police station to file an FIR.Meanwhile Sanjana and Koel helped Janhavi prepare dinner and Nikhil too helped them , by making Monami's favourite milkshake to cheer her up as in the academy she used to play with him and used to pamper him a lot by making his favourite food.