A Clue !

Sid and Koel had started travelling to Gadchiroli but took another route since, Sid's informer told them about a truck loaded with ammunitions coming on that route .

They shared this information to Karan,Faizi and Sanju.

It was around 9.30pm, in the night, where the duo managed to intercept the truck.

The truck driver seemed to be clueless about the arms and ammunition.

He followed as Koel and Sid said and drove the truck to the respective place.

Koel, followed the truck while Sid sat in the truck, glaring at the driver.

The driver never had imagined in his wildest dream,that one day,just for transporting some parcel,he would be sweating so much.

Koel send the location to Faizi and the trio decided to reach the designated location.

As soon as the driver halted the truck on front of a huge warehouse, he called the person whom he had to deliver the parcel.

The trio to reached near, the abandoned warehouse and hide themselves.

Sooner, a man, in his fifties came out , he was about to open the truck doors but was shot dead by Sanju.

Hearing the bullet sound, the man's other teammates too came out started firing.

But the our agents didn't miss the opportunity and shot down all the men.

They entered the warehouse and were shocked to see so many cartons of unpacked ammunition.

They, informed Col.Batra and asked for a backup team to collect all the ammunition.

The five then continued their journey and finally reached a 2 storey building.

It was where they were going to stay until their mission would be accomplished.

Koezi and SidSa were going to stay in the bedrooms while Karan decided to sleep in the hall.

Thank fully none of them were injured during the shootout.

They quickly had dinner that was packed by Monami and went to take rest.

But our Special Agent was missing the comfort of his wife's arms.

He decided to call her, but remembered that she might have slept owing to the medicines.

Meanwhile, Janhavi slept with Monami.

Though Monami wanted to call Karan, but she understood the gravity if the situation.

If she called him, he might get disturbed and all his focus would be on Monami and their unborn.

She never wanted to be his weakness,she wanted to be his strength and refrained herself from calling him.

Also, Janhavi was caressing Monami's hair, and the motherly warmth, put Monami to sleep.

Karan too slept keeping all the other thoughts aside and focusing on the mission planned ahead.

The next morning, the special agents inspected the area ....It was infiltrated with naxalites and nefarious activities were happening.

Also, there was a political leader's lavish bungalow in the middle of the dense forest.

This raised a doubt of suspicion in the special agents minds.

They decided that, a pair would go and trap the politician in their plan so as to get more clues.

Koel and Sid were sent,since they could install cameras and were good at acting.

The duo went acting as a troubled couple knocking on the doors of the politician.

The politician, didn't suspect since they had worn village type clothes and let them work as servants in the bungalow.

The bungalow was heavily guarded from all sides. Their were more than 100 men, guarding the bungalow and holding dangerous weapons like machine guns.

Koel and Sid somehow managed to install cameras in all the nook and corners of the house.

All the movement and talks were heard by the trio who stayed back .

Koel used to cook food, which was liked by the politician while Sid became a peon.

He noticed very activity ,every person who came inside and who left and started send in their names to the trio.

The trio sat and did their research about each person and understood that, all these stealing of weapons from Dubai's armed forces and sending to India illegally was done by Romi, a black sheep in the Indian Police Force.

He was a corrupt officer and used to take bribes . He always was an ally to the corrupt, politician Mr. Kumar.

Mr.Kumar,never wanted the village people of Gadchiroli to progress and vote and that's why he started terrorising the people of the village.

He murdered a few kids in broad daylight but no one was able to say a word against him.

Karan clenched his fist on learning about the deeds of Kumar.

He was fuming and it was hard to call him down.

A few days passed by ,and soon, there was an incident where Kumar was going to fall down the stairs but Sid saved him.

This made Kumar happy and Sid earned the position as the most trusted man of Kumar.

This was a part of the plan to trap Kumar and make him confess his dirty deeds.

Kumar had been lusting over Koel .
This made her uncomfortable but she was bound by her duty ,that no matter what she would fulfil it.

Even Sid noticed but the most furious person was Faizi.

He could not tolerate anyone giving dirty looks to Koel knowing about her traumatic past.

Sid always saved Koel by creating situations which helped Koel relax a bit.

About 10 days, Kumar, had a video conference with Romi.

He had it in his personal study room and had closed and locked all the doors and windows.

But unfortunately he didn't know that the special agents were hearing his conversation.

Kumar: Romi abhi, kucch din baad hamein Gadchiroli aur Nagpur ke beech jo bridge hain, ussmein uss CM ko udhana hain.

Jab dekho tab meri kursi chheen leta hain woh.

Issbaar jab woh mere raaste se hamesha ke liye nikal jaayega tab main aaram se CM banakar AASSH karunga.

Aur main itna dar failaunga ki sab ko pata chalein ki iss Desh ka sabse bada Bhagwaan main hoon.
Aur jo meri baat na maane usse main udaa dunga.

Romi: Haan Kumar Saab, aap toh ham jaise log keliye Devta ho.

Aap hi ke kaaran mera itna bada ghar hain aur ek kala dhandha bhi chal raha hain warna iss Vardi mein kucch nahi hain.

Hearing to these comments all the agents were fuming in anger and decided to teach those terrorists a good lesson.