Saving the CM

The Agents were worried about the CM 's safety once they heard about the bridge being blasted.

They did inform Col.Batra about the same and the old Col.informed the same to the CM.

But the CM was adamant on going through the same bridge.

The Agents were hell frustrated after knowing the CM's childish and stubborn behaviour.

Now the only thing left was to , neutralize the area and turn off the bomb.

The special agents, carefully hid their weapons, their guns and pocket knives .

They moved out as in the darkness of night and managed to kill all the naxalites guarding the area near the bridge.

The task was easy, since they didn't have to use their weapons.

They covered their mouths and twisted their necks.

The second task was to search where the bomb had been fitted but it would not be possible in the darkness of the night.

They decided to bury the naxalites so that no one gets suspicious.

All the dead naxalites were buried deep under the ground and all their weapons were taken .

The next morning, the agents with the back up teams and the bomb squad team started scanning the area.

What surprised them was that the entire bridge was wired with a huge bomb placed underneath.

Not wasting a single moment everyone was busy in deactivating the bomb.

It nearly took 6 hours to remove all the wiring and deactivating the bomb.

In all this Karan and others didn't have food.

Monami too hardly ate a few morsels and was not hungry.

Her heart had started racing and she had a gut feeling that something is going to happen.

Looking at her restlessness and panic state , Janhavi and others worried since they knew it would affect the baby.

They tried to distract her mind but only to some extent .

Meanwhile, Koel had put sleeping pills in all the food that was given to the men guarding Kumar's bungalow.

Even Kumar ate a lot of the drugged food.

All of them were captured and locked in Kumar's bungalow.

A few teams came into the house and scanned each and every corner of the house.

They found various packets filled with ganja and heroin, drugs that were sold illegallyto youngsters in rave parties and clubs.

Also all the phones were seized and Koel and Sid started tracing all their calls history and messages.

The Narcotics officers were also called and got involved and realised that the old warehouse not only had arms and ammunition, they also had hidden packets of ganja and heroin that were given to the young adults.

All this disgusted the agents.

Karan and Sanju then splashed water on Kumar's face .

This broke Kumar's deep beauty sleep.
He was shocked as his hands and legs were tied

He was not able to remember how he landed up being tied.

Karan and Sanju smirked at him.

Sanju : Kyu bahut udd rahe thhey na Bhagwaan banne ki koshish kar rahe thhey.

Tccchhh...afsos ki baat tere saare sapne paani mein mil gaya.

Kumar who still hadn't lost his ego smiled devilly.

Kumar : Kya Saab Kya Madam....bhale main Bhagwaan nahi ban paaya lekin tum log usss do kaudi ke CM ko bacha nahi paoge.

Usko toh tapak na hoga.

Aur apun ichh Bhagwaan hain.

Karan smirked at him which kinda scared Kumar but he showed himself to be unaffected .

Karan : Yaar tumhari yeh iccha toh hum Puri nahi karenge lekin Haan....tumhe tadpa tadpa ke maarke tumhara jeena haram kardenge.
Sanju woh box zara leke aao.

Sanju: Jee Sir !

Once Sanju got the box, Karan opened and started selecting a few tools.

He finally found what he wanted.

He went with it ,and just cut a finger of Kumar.

Kumar screamed in pain but none of his people heard his cries.

Karan : Kyun.....maarna chahate hain tu masoom janta ko!

Kyaa bigada hain unn masoom logon ne.

Kyu nahi karne Dena chahata hain Gadchiroli mein elections.

Har baar elections mein, blasts karwata hain .

Kitne masoom bacchon ki jaan tumne li hain.

Kya tumhe unki cheekein nahi sunayi di...unnn bacchon ke maa baap ki cheek nahi sunai di.

Tum jaise haramiyon ke kaaran, pata nahi kitne logon ko balidaan Dena hota hain.

Kumar : Tohh , unn jaise logon ke kaaran main kabhi jeet nahi pata elections mein.

Aur agar Gadchiroli mein elections hua toh Mera saara kaam bandh ho jaayega.

Aur mujhe koi NAYAK nahi banna hai......mujhe duniya ka sabse yaadgar KHALNAYAK banna hain.

Aur issmein main sab ko mardunga

Sanju and Karan understood that Kumar needed psychiatric treatment.

They left him in his room and he was shouting like a maniac

Koel and Sid heard all the conversations and read all the messages between Kumar and Romi.

They realised that Romi was involved in trafficking children and women.

He used to target many of the rich girls, especially teenagers and those studying in colleges by making fake profiles on dating apps.

He used to lure them under the pretext of meeting him.

He used to kidnap them, rape them and then send them to different countries as prostitutes

Hearing about all this Karan clenched his fist.

Also the latest development that they got to know through his text messages is that he plans on killing a crowd of people who would assemble during the inauguration of the musical fest in Mumbai's Juhu Convention Centre

Everyone knew that they had a very limited time .