A NEW MISSION

The next day, Karan left for the Headquarters while Monami did her online consultation from home.

Janhavi too had now started consulting online , since someone had to be there to help Monami.

At the Headquarters,  Karan, Faizi, Koel ,Sid and Sanju were called for a meeting.

They quickly went , in the Board room, where CM and Col.Batra were sitting with tensed expressions.

The four of them gave a quick salute while the duo too reciprocated the salute and gestured then to take their seats.

Col.Batra then displayed a few pictures, it was related to illegal guns and ammunitions  that had been transported illegally,  across the outskirts of Nashik.

Col.Batra : Special Agents , I want you all to dug into all this and make sure , that the person involved in all these is caught soon.

We cannot afford to risk the lives of uncountable citizens.

Karan and others : Yes Sir, we will make sure that whoever is behind this , will surely have a painful time.

Saying so they left the cabin and went to Karan's room.

They sat , and were looking at the pictures carefully.

Karan, Faizi and Sanju, called their informers and asked them to stay alert and keep updating them with any unusual activities if they see.

Karan : Team, sab apne informers ki network badhao.

Unse kaho ,  ki agar unhe koi bhi information mile, you woh code words use karein.

Jo bhi yeh sab kar raha hain, ham usse chhodenge nahi.

Karan, then was closely looking at the pictures and noticed that the guns, were not of the types manufactured in India, it was slightly different.

He showed it to the others and they too were shocked.

Sid : Yeh toh, Dubai mein manufactured hote hain.

Everyone else looked at Sid , while he spoke,

Sid : Yes, maine dekha hain ki Dubai Police yeh wale guns use karte hain.

Karan : Sid kya tum kissi ko jaante ho, joh aise type ke guns , India mein manufacture karta hain ?!

Sid nodded his head in No.

Sid : Mera ek dost hain, Samar,  jo Dubai mein rehta hain aur waha ke Military Ammunition Department mein kaam karta hain.

Main usse puchta hoon.

Saying so , Sid , dialled Samar's number.

In a ring, the phone was answered and Sid kept the call on speaker.

Sid : Hiii Samar, Sid here !

Samar  : Arre, Sid kaise ho tum !

Kitne dino baad yaad kiya!

Sid : Haan yaar, lekin mujhe tumse kuch puchna hain !

Samar: Yes go ahead, I am all ears !

Sid : Samar , kya Dubai ki military Ammunition aur guns ki chori hui hain ??!

Samar: who heard this, became silent for a minute but then spoke,

Yes Sid,  hamare consignments ki chori hui hain aur hum puri koshish kar rahe hain ki jisne bhi yah kiya usse pakad sake .

Lekin hamein koi clues hi nahi mil rahe hain.

Sid : Oh God !
Listen,  hamein, Nashik ke borders mein,  guns aur ammunition ki smuggling ki khabar mili hain.

Aur uski jo design hain, who Dubai ki guns aur ammunition se match hoti hain.

Samar:WHAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!

Sid : ek kaam karta hoon , main tumhe das minute mein call karunga,

Tum bhi apne officials ko board room mein bula lo.

Samar: Theek hain !

Everyone else then rushed to Col.Batra's cabin.

In, Batra Sir's Cabin,

All of them quickly entered and told about what they discovered which shocked him as well.

In a few minutes there was a conference between the Dubai Military Intelligence and our Special Agents.

They decided to not let the news leak else it would alert all those involved in this filthy game and they could end up in a huge catastrophe.

After the meeting it was decided that everyone would head back home as the Mission was quite challenging and also they didn't have any clues to work upon .

Karan  reached Shergill Mansion and was welcomed by Coco who was eagerly waiting for him near the door.

He lovingly picked her up in his arms and carried her to the living room.

He saw Monami sitting on the sofa with her head laid on Zui' s lap.

Zui was giving a nice massage to her head while Col.Vijay was describing about his military stories to Monami and Zui.

Janhavi was not there since she was busy in the consultation.

Karan too sat down next to Col.Vijay and was keenly listening to the stories .

Later Moran went out for a walk with Coco , since it would help Coco stay physically active too.

Coco really loved going to the Park,  so as soon as the trio reached the nearby garden, she started running and Karan too had to run, behind her to catch up with her.

Monami slowly walked , and soon caught up with Karan and Coco.

After a long walk, Moran settled down on the nearby bench with Coco playing with her ball.

Monami notice that although Karan was with her , he did seem a little zoned out.

She rested her head on his shoulder.

Monami: Kya hua Khadoos Shergill, Tum kuch pareshaan lag rahe ho !

Sab theek hain na !

Karan : Rani Sahiba,  sab theek hain bas ek naye mission ke baaremein soch raha hoon.

Na toh hamare paas koi clue hain aur nahi information hain.

Pata nahi kaise karoonga.

Monami , then turned towards him and said,

Don't worry  ,  Karan, kabhi kabhi hamare saamne hi sab kuch hota hain lekin ham usse anjaan hote hain.

Abhi uske baaremein mat socho, abhi tum thoda relax karo.

Mujhe pakka pata hain ki , jisne bhi kiya hain woh koi na koi galti kar baithega aur usse tumhe leads mil jayegi.

Karan smiled and then hugged Monami tight as her comforting words did play magic and help him relax.

They spent time together with Coco and their unborn child and the day ended by hugging each other and cuddling .