Please Come Back Soon !!!

The next few days passed by uncovering Kumar's illegal properties and businessses.

Karan, Sanju and Faizi were already busy planning on how to prevent the attack at the Juhu Convention Centre.

Meanwhile, Monami's health had started deteriorating as she was extremely worried about her Khadoos Shergill .

Though Janhavi, Barkha, Zui, Col.Vijay, and Mrs Batra tried to distract her , they remained unsuccessful.

Well that's what, happens when you are in love, for Monami,Karan was her soul and without him she was just a living corpse.

She had stopped sleeping,and used to have only a few morsels.

Though she had the strong urge to call Karan and know about his safety, she couldn't since she didn't want to be a distraction.

Monami's health had started deteriorating day by day, her eyes were swollen and were surrounded by dark pits.

Finally, a few days later she had fainted , and she needed to be admitted.

Janhavi decided that she had to call Karan as only he would be able to convince Monami.

She sent a message to Col.Batra requesting for a vidoe conference with Karan.

As a mother she too was worried for Karan and Monami.
They both were her children , she was more worried for Monami as she knew that the poor girl had been through a lot in her childhood.

Col.Batra agreed to the video conference.

He immediately sent the message to Karan.

Karan was delighted as he would be able to speak to his mom and also his Rani Sahiba not knowing that the vidoe call would shake him.

Soon Janhavi called Karan, Monami was in the ward and was sleeping since she had been given fluids through IV.

Karan excitedly pickd up the call but frowned noticing his Mom's small smile.

Karan : Maa kya baat hain...aap kucch pareshaan lag rahi hain.

Janhavi : Karan beta woh ............woh.........

Karan : Maa kya baat hain aur aap woh ...woh ....kyu kar Rahi hain.

Sab theek hain na.....aapki tabiyat theek hain na.....Monami woh theek hain na..... Coco, Woh theek hain na.

Nani aur Nanu theek hain na?
Barkha bhabhi,Baby aur Nikhil theek hain na !

Janhavi was dumbfounded not knowing how to tell Karan that Monami had been hospitalized.

Mrs.Batra who had come to look after Monami decided to break the news.

Mrs.Batra : Karan beta, woh Janhavi yeh kehna chahati hain ki....Monami ki tabiyat kucch theek nahi hai.

Jabse tum apen mission pe Gaye ho, tabse woh bahut kam khaana khaati hain aur , woh raat bhar soti bhi nahi hain.

Aaj jab, woh neeche nahi aayi thhi toh Janhavi usse , apne room se bulane gayi.

Waha par, woh hamein behoshi ki haalat mein mili.

Aur humne usse turant aspatal lekar aaye.

Karan was shocked on this news. He felt the ground beneath him shake.

Tears started flowing through his cheeks .

He requested Mrs.Batra to show him Monami.

Mrs Batra agreed and took the phone inside.

His heart ached when he saw too many wires attached to Monami's body.

His heart twisted and somewhere he felt he was responsible for this condition.

As Mrs.Batra held the phone a little closer to Monami's face.

He noticed that her face was pale,and she looked emaciated too.

Her forehead had the worry lines and he smiled sadly thinking about his Rani Sahiba who inspite of being unwell still thinks about him .

He saw the dark pits that had made their way near her beautiful eyes.

He decided to make everything alright once he's done with the mission.

He was even worried for his unborn child.

Mrs.Batra and the doctor who was treating Monami assured him that the baby was fine.

Karan then spoke on the video call as he knew Monami could hear him.

Karan : Kya Rani Sahiba, maine aapko kucch din akela kya chod diya, aapne apna khayal rakhna bandh kar diya.

Tum jaanti ho na , agar tumhe kucch ho gaya toh main jee nahi paunga.

Phir kyu nahi rakhti ho apna khayal.

Ek baar mission se aane do, main tumse baat nahi karunga aur nahi main tumhare liye ice cream lekar aaunga.

Saying so he ended the call and aat on the sofa.

He was worried for Monami but he couldn't even leave the mission half way.

He knew his Rani Sahiba needed him during this phase and he felt bad for not being there with her when she needed him the most.

He was angry and frustated ,and was about to throw the glass but then realised that it would be stupid of him to act immaturely.

He decided he would send voice messages to Monami each day so that she could feel that her Khadoos Shergill is close to her .

He sent a lot of messages and also called Janhavi.

He told Janhavi to give Monami her phone once she is awake and also sing songs for her at night.

This would help her fall asleep and also prepare all of her favourite foods and cut her favourite fruits.

This way she would eat well and also take her to the nearby garden with Coco.

He knew Monami was a nature lover. She believed that nature has the power to cure any sort of mental weakness.

Janhavi agreed to his plan.
She even asked him to take care of himself and not act impatiently and indecisively  .

Karan smiled at his mother's words.
He promised to take care of himself and his team.

Janhavi smiled and they ended the call.

Meanwhile Karan prayed to the Almighty to help him accomplish the mission and also to take care of Monami.

Meanwhile Monmai too woke up after sleeping for almost an eternity.

She was feeling refreshed but was wondering why was she in the hospital.