Pacifying Her !!

Karan did have a lot of cuts and scratches on his arms.
But there was a deep cut near his elbow.

After sometime, Monami broke the hug.

She started inspecting Karan, she noticed a lot of cuts,and bruises on his arms .

Tears formed in her eyes and finally her eyes fell on the deep cut near the elbow.

She closely examined it and realized that it would need to be sutured.

She instantly burst into tears.
Karan was not understanding why was Monami crying so much just for a few cuts and bruises .

Monami quickly called the nurse and asked her to get the Dressing Kit .

Monami gestured Karan to sit down next to her.

She didn't utter a word and once the nurse kept Dressing Kit near Monami. She started cleaning his bruises and cuts.

She flinched looking at the cuts while Karan was sitting silently noticing her movements.

Finally when Monami applied the antiseptic on the elbow injury , her hands were shaking.

She blew air to avoid the burning sensation and slowly injected a local anaesthesia.

Once the area was numb she quickly put the stitches and covered it with a bandage.

She asked the Nurse to take the Dressing Kit away and turned her face away from Karan.

Karan was dumbfounded by her actions he didn't know what to do.

He scooted a little closer to Monami but she turned away.

Janhavi who had gone to check upon her patients noticed this and giggled .

But as soon as she saw a white bandage on Karan's elbow she panicked.

She rushes to him and asked him how did he get hurt.

Janhavi: Karan tumhe the chot kaise lagi.

Karan : Mom yeh chot, actually mujhe pata nahi hain ki mujhe yeh chot kaise lagi!!

He said that and gave a small pout.

Janhavi: Karan how can you be careless...tumhe apne mission main apne saare teammates ki chinta rehti hain lekin tum apna khayal kyun nahi rakhte ho !

Aur tumhe yeh bhi nahi pata hain ki tumhe yeh chot kaise lagi ?!

Karan nodded and realized that Monami was not talking to him since he broke the promise of taking care of himself.

Janhavi marched out of the room., while Monami who was tired had slept in a half sleeping position.

Karan didn't know how to pacify the two women of his life.

He somehow made Monami lie comfortably and tucked her with the blanket.

He then quickly went to Janhavi.

Janhavi was sitting  in her Cabin while going through a patient's reports.

Karan went in and sat and cleared his throat to gain Janhavi 's attention.

Janhavi noticed it but pretended to not notice and continued reading the report.

Karan was frustrated and he went near Janhavi's chair and placed his head on her lap.

Tears formed in Janhavi 's eyes and she caressed his hair.

Janhavi: Karan ab tum ek Papa banne wale ho....aur Monami ke saath koi aur bhi hogi jo tumhare liye intazaar karti hogi.

Jab tum Chotte thhey aur tumhare Papa Shaheed hue, toh maine dekha thha, tum darwaze par har roz khade rehte unka intezaar karte hue.

Main jaanti hoon , tum mere saamne tutna nahi chahate thhey lekin beta Monami ka trauma aaj bhi hain !

Ussne apni Maa ko kho diya jab woh sirf saat saal ki thhi. Uske Papa ne uska pura bachpan usse cheen liya.

Usse apni nahi, tumhare aur uske aane wale bacchi ki fikar hain.

Karan nodded his head and understood that Monami was a little traumatized. Also being pregnant all her hormones were increase which lead to her emotional outburst.

Janhavi smiled and then asked him to pacify Monami and also told that they could take Monami back home.

Karan grinned and decided to surprise Monami. He quickly ran towards Monami's ward.

Monami was sitting and was uninterestedly eating apples.

She was looking outside of the window and was in deep thoughts.

Karan barged into her ward which broke her trance.

As soon as she saw Karan, a frown appeared on her face.
She didn't acknowledge his presence.

Karan chuckled at her antics as he knew that she couldn't stay angry with him for long.

Karan started doing sit ups but to no avail.
Monami started scrolling through her phone.

Karan sat next to her and showed her puppy eyes.
Monami's heart melted and she did bite her cheeks to stop herself from smiling.

She didn't want to give in easily so she shook her head and laid down closing her eyes.

Karan now felt clueless as he didn't know what else to do.

He then realized why not get her favourite food,  he quickly bought a few pastries and also her favourite dishes from their favourite restaurant.

He quickly arranged all of it , on the table and also bought a few candles ,lilies and a teddy bear, not to forget chocolates as well !

Monami woke up a little later and was surprised seeing the room,completely dark and only a candle burning .

As she was about to sit, Karan quickly carried her in his arms and made her sit comfortably on the chair.

He sat on the chair opposite to hers and took her hands in his and kissed her knuckles.

Monami blushed and her cheeks turned into the deepest shade of red.

Karan lovingly fed her favourite pastry and Monami smiled finally.....She too fed him lovingly and the romantic dinner date helped the two convey their emotions without having spoken words.

After the dinner was done, Karan handed over a bouquet of lilies to Monami.

Karan : Monami I know tum upset thhi kyunki maine apna vada toda.....lekin mujhe nahi pata thha ki mujhe chot kaise lagi.
Monami,  aaj main aapse kucch kehna chahata hoon!

Monami nodded.
Karan spoke,

Monami, jabse tum meri zindagi mein aayi ho,  tumne mujhe jeena sikhaya hain.

Pehle, main zinda thha lekin shaadi ke baad maine zindagi jeena shuru ki hain.

Tumne mujhe sikhaya , ki khushiyan choti si choti cheez mein milti hain.

Pehle jab frustrate hota thha toh, punching bag par apna sara frustration nikalta lekin jabse Shaadi hui hain hamari , tabse tumhe gale lagakar saari frustration chumantar ho jaati hain.

Thank you so much!
Aur ab toh tumhari kok mein pal rahi hain hamari pyaar ki nishani!

Monami smiled and cupped his cheeks.
They both joined their forehead and were enjoying the moment with the Monn shining brightly.