Welcoming their Happiness !!

Everyone left the ward to let Karan and Monami cherish their moments.

Monami was overwhelmed, she was extremely happy knowing that she is pregnant and soon her and Karan's bundle of joy would be coming into their world. She started shedding tears of joy and Karan understood her unsaid words and emotions. He hugged her and gave a kiss on her forehead, with his lips lingering on her forehead for a few minutes. They were really happy with the news of their pregnancy that for a few moments they both forgot about all the kidnapping and stuff.

A few minutes later ,the obstetrician, entered the ward  .
She advised them about how important it is for both the mother and baby during the first trimester of pregnancy.

Doctor Seema: Dekhiye Mr and Mrs.Shergill,  pregnancy ke jo pehle teen mahine hote hain woh bahut hi zyaada critical rehte hain. Monami tum ek  doctor ho aur tum iske baaremein jaanti ho  ki the first trimester is a very risky phase of pregnancy aur critical bhi. Kucch bhi upar niche ho jaaye toh tumhe ya fir baby ko nuksaan pahucha sakta hain.
Abhi main tumhe thode exercises aur diet chart dungi please usse follow karna aur kabhi bhi kuchh bhi theek na lage toh turant hospital aa jaana. 

Karan : Doctor aap jo bhi keh rahi kya main woh sab note down karu actually woh mujhe pata hain Monami apna khayal bahut acche se rakhegi lekin main koi chance nahi lena chahata hoon.
Doctor Seema smiled .

Doctor Seema: Monami ab se tum bend nahi karogi, kuch bhi lena ho toh bethkar karna.
First trimester main ulti aur chakkar bahut aate hain, don't worry the sab normal hain. Drink plenty of water.
Abhi tumhe , folic acid supplements, calcium tablets aur iron tablets lene hain.  Yeh teen tablet din mein teen baar lena hain tumhe.  Tablet miss mat karna.  Maine pharmacy mein inform kardiya hain aur woh log tumhe ek mahine ke tablets bhijwa denge.
Stress aur tension bilkul mat lena. Tum din main ek ghanta walk  kar sakti ho aur yoga kar sakti ho.

Both Karan and Monami were listening to the doctor obediently .
Once she completed she left the ward.

Janhavi had gotten Monami's discharge papers and everyone else left for the quarters as they thought of planning a surprise for the couple and to celebrate the good news.

Janhavi: Baccho, ghar chalein,maine Monami ke discharge papers le liye aur dawaiyaan bhi le li hain.

Both Karan and Monami nodded.

Karan carefully helped Monami get off the bed and side hugged her and they both walked off to the exit.
Ustadji had bought the car and Karan helped Monami climb into the car and settled her down. Janhavi sat next to her meanwhile Karan sat in the passenger seat next to Ustadji. Soon Karan's overprotectivness erupted and he gave Ustadji an instruction to drive the vehicle very slowly and the speed limit should not exceed more than  20 km/ hr. Janhavi and Monami shook their heads in disbelief as Karan started behaving like the typical husband's who is over excited on learning the news that they would become fathers soon.

In about 45 minutes they reached the quarters. Karan quickly unbuckled the seat belt and got down .
He opened the door for Monami and helped her climb down the jeep. Janhavi too got down and the trio walked towards their  quarters.

In the quarters,

The moment they reached the quarters,  the door was slighly open .
Janhavi knew that it was surprise for Karan and Monami to celebrate their Good News. She and Karan held Monami's hands from either sides and they entered their home.
Sid burst the party poppers over Monami and Karan, and the light where switched on.

Monami and Karan were surprised too see a beautiful CONGRATULATIONS MESSAGE, hung up in the wall with the centre table occupied with a beautiful cake with the message of CONGRATULATIONS PARENTS TO BE!.
Monami was overwhelmed with the surprise.
Both Karan and Monami thanked everyone.
Karan signalled Monami and they were about to bend to touch Col.Vijay's feet but he didn't let them and hugged them tightly.
Zui, Mr.and Mrs.Batra,  Janhavi and Barkha too hugged them and congratulated them for the good news.
Faizi, and Sid shared a brotherly hug with Karan and Monami, meanwhile Koel and Sanju shared a sisterly hug with Karan and Monami.
Last but not the least were our tiny tots Nikhil and Soumya who hugged Monami and kissed her belly .
Monami too kissed them on their cheeks.

Nikhil: Monu Maasi, Baby kab aayega, mujhe na ek baby sister chahiye taaki main har saal Rakshabandhan mein,  usse Rakhi bandhwaunga aur main usse gift dunga. Aur jab woh mere saath school mein aayegi toh hum dono saath mein lunch karenge aur shaam ko aap hamare liye milkshake banakar hamare saath park mein khelna.
Hearing Nikhil's words,  both Karan and Monami felt happy and nodded their heads. Monami kissed on Nikhil's forehead and agreed to him.

In a few moments,Karan and Monami cut the cake and fed each other.  Later they fed everyone.
Since Monami was standing continuously for a while she had started feeling tired and this didnt go unnoticed by Karan . He quickly excused himself and took Monami with him to their bedroom and made her lie carefully on the bed. He caressed her hair and laid her head on his lap and covered her with the comforter. In a few moments Monami was asleep while Karan too fell asleep in the keeping his head on the bedrest. Meanwhile the others too went back to their respective dorms and quarters giving the couple privacy.

About an hour or so,  Karan's nap broke and he looked at the time and realized it was nearing dinner time .
He decided to surprise Monami by cooking for her. He gently laid Monami'shead on the pillow and slowly went out.

In the Kitchen,
Karan was trying to decide what to cook for Monami and was confused. He was about to go call Janhavi but she came there with a vessel that was covered with a lid.

Janhavi: Mujhe pata tha tum yahi hoge kyunki tum Monami ke liye kucch khana banane waale they par tumhe malum nahi thha kya banaoge.
Lekin maine khaana bana liya hain.
Maine tum dono ke liye garma garam palak khichdi, khadi aur papad bana liya hain. Tum jao aur uske saath raho.