Romance Chup Chup Ke!

No sooner did the couples exchanged Rings, everyone showered petals on them. Monami was enjoying her remarriage festivities unlike her first marriage with Karan where she had been forced to smile by Dr.Mahajan. After the Engagement, it was decided that the bride's to be, Sanjana and Monami would be staying in the Mahajan House, with Vijay, Zui, Barkha, Saumya and Batra couple while Sid, Karan, Janhavi, Faizi ,Koel and Nikhil would be staying in Shergill Mansion.

Everyone was fine except Karan as he was used to sleeping with Monami by hugging her and now he would get the chance only after two days . He frowned and Faizi laughed at his Janaabji's expressions.

Faizi: Karan sirf do din hi aapko Bhabhi se duur rehne hoga , itna kyu apna muh latka rahe ho!

Karan: Saand, tujhe nahi pata ki mujhe Monami ki aadat ho chuki hain. Main uske bina ek pal nahi reh sakta aur ab ham do din tak mil nahi sakte!!☹

Faizi understood that although Monami and Karan were two different people their soul was one ( do jism ek jaan). He then walked away leaving Karan alone as Nikhil called him.

Karan was lost in his own thoughts until he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned and saw Monami looking at him questioning look!
He was lost in her hazel eyes and was brought back from his Monami Land as she snapped her fingers in front of him.

Karan hugged her tightly and closed his eyes to absorb the precious moments while Monami too reciprocated back with the same warmth!

Karan broke the hug and made Monami sit and brought lunch for himself and Monami. He started feeding himself and her .

Later it was the parting time as the Brides To Be had to leave ,it was difficult for both Monami and Karan as they both were used to sleeping with each other and would miss each other a lot but nonetheless they parted ways.

It was late in the evening when Karan decided he would meet Monami by sneaking into Mahajan House .As soon as the night fell, Karan quietly left through the balcony if his room and locked the room from inside so that nobody would know and decided he would come home early in the morning, in this way he could be with Monami.
He carefully went out of the gate and after some distance,where he had parked his bike he turned it on and drove away to Mahajan House.

As soon as he was about to reach Mahajan House, he parked his bike a few meters away and sneaked into the garden . He then went to the back door and quickly reached Monami's room. He entered the room and locked the door as he didn't want anyone to invade their privacy. He found the room empty and then he heard some sounds coming from the bathroom. The bathroom door was slightly open , he pushed it and saw Monami throwing up. He rushed to her and patted her back. Later he helped clean up and they went out and sat on the bed. Monami was surprised seeing Karan and hugged him tightly while Karan too reciprocated back.

Monami: Karan agar kisine hamein dekh liya toh?! Tum yaha kaise aaye??

Karan : Monami, calm down, ham already Shaadi Shuda hain aur hamein koi nahi dekh payega kyunki maine darwaaza andar se bandh kar diya hain.Aur haan main apni bike leke aaya. Ab tum aaram se so jao.
Saying so he laid down and then hugged her and they both fell asleep. Early in the morning, Karan left and went back the same way he had entered and reached his room where he then freshened up and got ready for the Haldi Ceremony. 

Meanwhile Monami too got up and got ready for the ceremony. The Grooms Haldi was to be applied on the Brides . Faizi brought the Haldi of the Grooms and handed it over to Barkha who then gave it to Zui.

After the Haldi Ceremony,  as soon as Monami entered her room,she was pinned to the wall by Karan who had sneaked in as he himself wanted to paint her with Haldi. He brought his cheek near hers and rubbed it which smeared some of the Haldi on his face. She blushed at his actions,  and they sealed their moment with a kiss.

He helped her freshen up as they enjoyed a romantic shower.  The day passed by soon as even Venus, The Goddess of Love didn't have the heart to keep two hearts away and the next day was the most anticipated day .

Monami and Sanjana had woken up early for the Pooja that was to be done by the Bride for the prosperity of her marriage.  Monami wore a beautiful green coloured silk Saree while Sanjana wore a maroon coloured Saree . The Pooja ended and the Brides To Be were taken to get dressed up. At the auspicious hour, the couples got married with the blessings of the elders.

As soon as Moran reached Shergill Mansion , Karan carried Monami in his arms and took her to the room where they spent their night talking about how their relationship blossomed and how they were excited to meet their little bundle of joyyyy