God help us !!!

Sunday, came sooner, everyone was super busy these days,especially our commandos .

Karan hardly got time to eat and on some days he even forgot to have his meals.

It was Monami who used to video call him and ensured he had some food.

It was a Sunday Morning, everyone were sleeping until, Karan's alarm rang.

Monami woke up and switched off the alarm while Karan was still sleeping.

Monami admired Karan and then slowly pecked on his lips.

This kinda broke Karan's sleep and he opened his eyes.

He saw Monami looking at him intensely. He blushed and they both shared a deep passionate kiss.

Karan quickly freshened up while Monami was lying on the bed and fell asleep.

Once Karan came out of the bathroom , he asked Monami to quickly freshen up.

Karan : Rani Sahiba,  jaldi se taiyaar ho jaaye.  Hamein jald nikalna hoga.

Monami had fallen asleep and on not getting any response,  Karan turned around and saw Monami sleeping .

He smiled to himself . He quickly wore his ceremonial uniform and then went to Monami.

He sat beside her and caressed her hair. Monami smiled in sleep and turned towards Karan and slept by placing her head on his lap.

Karan smiled and chuckled at her antics. He then kissed her on her forehead and this broke Monami's sleep.

She lazily opened her eyes and saw Karan who was looking at her with love and warmth.

She quickly got up and got ready. Since she was pregnant she decided to opt for a simple yet elegant suit.

All of them left for the Headquarters.  And the programme started full-fledged,  many dances were performed.

All the Cadets had cleared their exams and were honoured with the certificates and medals.

Lunch too was done and it was time to go back home.

Monami and Karan  had made different plans for themselves .

They had decided they would go to the nearby Park and spend sometime quality time with each other and later head back home.

They headed to the Park where they enjoyed the breeze that blew.

The view of the kids playing in the Park and the parents running behind them made their heart smile.

While returning they decided to go to Akasa Beach.  They went and walked by the shore .

The little waves danced through the sand and the rays of sunlight during the sunset scattered over the horizon.

It seemed as if the water had impregnated those rays and they sparkled.

While heading back they decided to buy, burgers and fries.

They headed towards the shop and while Karan left to buy the food items, Monami sat in the car .

In a few minutes as soon as Karan returned,  he was shocked.

All that he was holding fell down .
He saw that Monami was not there in the car.

He rushed to see if she was anywhere nearby but alas he couldn't find her.

He panicked and tried to trace her location, her number came switched off.

Soon, Varsha who had come went to him and asked him what was he doing at that place .

Karan just told that he had come with Monami to spend some quality time but now that has turned into a dreaded nightmare.

Varsha consoled him and asked him to come with her to the nearby restaurant and have a cup of tea.

And poor Varsha didn't know that she had struck Karan's wrong nerve.

He screamed at her and told that his pregnant wife is missing and instead of searching for her, she expects he would sit with him and have a cup of tea!

Karan : SHUT UP VARSHA, NA TOH MUJHE KUCCH KHAANE KA MANN HAIN AUR NAHI KUCCH PEENE KA! MERI MONAMI MISSING HAIN AUR TUM CHAHATI HO KI MAIN TUMHARE SAATH BAITHKE CHAI PIYU!!😤

Karan's outburst on Varsha , did create havoc in Varsha's insides.

Karan stormed off and quickly left for the Headquarters.

On the way he called Faizi ,Sid, Sanju and Koel and briefed them about what happened and his outburst on Varsha.

Koel who heard about Varsha got a doubt in her mind.Koel then decided to speak out her thoughts.

Koel: Karan Sir, mujhe galat mat samajana, lekin mujhe Varsha par shak ho raha hain.

Pata nahi kyu lekin jabse unse mili hoon, unse acchi vibes nahi aa rahi hain.

Karan quickly applied the brakes and whatever Janhavi had told him the other day flashed across his mind.

He started praying to the almighty fervently praying for his wife and child's safety.